Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lots to talk About Over the Next 24hrs!

GOOD EVENING FROM UPPER DARBY!
A lot to talk about on all FRONTS! Lot for me to do, too! It's 10:44pm EST and I just finished walking up from picking up some sweets, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, YEAH! From the supermarket and some juices with a 100+ potassium count to keep my potassium levels up while I continue to work my way OFF the blood pressure meds. I'm at 273-pounds and DROPPING! So I'm getting ready to work out and do this yoga and yes, AT THIS HOUR, AND WHY!?

Because my NORMAL, COMFORTABLE TYPING HOURS ARE THE DEAD OF NIGHT! And I've been wondering why I've been gravitating more and more to typing dead of night. Getting up and going to work no matter how little sleep I get, MIND YOU!? I DO NOT USE MY ALARM CLOCK TO DO ANYTHING! I literally wake up at WHATEVER TIME I NEED TO GET UP. It is one sign that My Weight is returning to DECENT-LEVELS. Because it was something that I used to be able to do EFFORTLESSLY when I was in shape. Not just when I was younger. And that natural ability has returned to me, WHICH MAKES ME SMILE LIKE THIS;
^_^!!!!

And, wait, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The Dana Marsel, Macel guy CALLED ME AT 4PM!? >_< Lemme tell you something!? Am I THE ONLY PERSON WHO WOULD FIND IT DISTURBING THAT SOMEONE SUPPOSEDLY OFFERING ME A JOB REFUSES TO ANSWER ANY EMAILS AND THEN LEAVES A MESSAGE ON MY VOICEMAIL WHERE HE IS CASUAL AS SHIT AND EVEN KIND OF FLIPPANT WHERE HE WANTS ME TO RESCHEDULE AGAIN!? YET HE LEFT NO FUCKIN ADDRESS OR PHONE# AGAIN EXCEPT FOR TO SAY THAT THE CALLER-ID# MY MACHINE WILL GET WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CALL HIM BACK!
This is what I'm talking about here in Nazi-America! Whites are so deeply accustomed to DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT!? That even showing some fuckin professionalism or understanding that their behavior is not only OUT OF POCKET!? BUT ALSO DISRESPECTFUL! I'm not calling anyone for potential employment and essentially laughin it off as, well, LET'S TRY IT AGAIN! Meanwhile the asshole hasn't checked his FUCKIN EMAILS BEFORE CALLING ME!? That says A WHOLE FUCKIN LOT ABOUT HIM AND THE COMPANY HE FUCKIN WORKS FOR!

So I check my emails, because lemme tell you something!? I did some writing and took my ass TO BED! SO SINCE I'D WRITTEN HIS ASS OFF!? I DID NOT AUTOMATICALLY WAKE UP AT 4PM AND DID NOT WAKE WHEN HE CALLED ME WHICH IS TOTALLY ABNORMAL! So I check the email and this is what HE FINALLY DECIDES TO REVEAL THIS TO ME;

Dana Masel danamasel@usecapital.com

4:34 PM (6 hours ago)
to me
It was a phone screen interview.  I got your voice mail
And AGAIN? He couldn't tell me it was a 4pm PHONE INTERVIEW FROM JUMP STREET? REALLY? ALSO NOTE!? He REPLIED TO WHAT HE WANTED TO REPLY TO. Still NO ADDRESS. NO RETURN PHONE NUMBER FOR HIM. Why have I typed all of this? Because it is past due time that people see that DISRESPECT towards us is A HUGE PROBLEM. It is part of the reason why too many of us, ESPECIALLY AS BLACKMEN, have LOW PATIENCE AND LOW TOLERANCE FOR BULLSHIT.
HOWEVER!?

Why, are we Disrespected?
Because too many of us pushed for bullshit-ass Integration before I was even born.
Why, are we Disrespected?
Because too many of us FLED AND STILL FLEE, FROM OTHER BLACK PEOPLE AND PLACES and then PUT MONEY AND POWER AND OUR LIVES AND FUTURES, into the hands of Whites.
Why, are we Disrespected?
Because NOT ENOUGH OF US, Own Businesses WHERE WE COULD EMPLOY EACH OTHER.

This asshole, is fuckin around with me, BECAUSE HE THINKS HE CAN.
That is just THE BOTTOM LINE, now watch! WATCH THIS NOW. Because it's important.
NOTICE I DIDN'T SAY HE IS FUCKIN AROUND WITH ME BECAUSE I AM BLACK.
PAY.
ATTENTION.
His BASE PERSONA-PRESENTATION SO FAR IS;
Unprofessional Asshole.

Now? For him TO BE THAT WAY. He clearly must have gotten away with this kind of behavior ENOUGH TIMES WHERE IT IS NOW A PART OF WHO HE IS.
So this is THE BASE PERSONA-PRESENTATION THAT HE HAS DECIDED TO PRESENT HIMSELF AS. I did NOT tell him anything more or anything LESS, than what I've shown all of you. Yet HE HAS CONDUCTED HIMSELF IN THE MANNER THAT HE HAS DECIDED TO CONDUCT HIMSELF.

We ALL KNOW, that people then begin to ratchet UP OR DOWN the Respect or Disrespect Meter, once they begin to find out MORE ABOUT YOU. So this idiot will either become RESPECTFUL OR MORE DISRESPECTFUL, based on WHAT I DO NEXT. If I simply cease ALL CONTACT, even an idiot knows it means I'm not interested and they'll move on, IN MOST INSTANCES. If I email him back and RESCHEDULE, then NO MATTER HOW IT SEEMS, I HAVE ACTUALLY JUST CONDONED HIS BEHAVIOR. NOW!? The moment I speak to him IF I RESCHEDULE IT IS ON ME TO CHECK HIS ASS FROM THE DOOR! AND SAVE MYSELF A LOT OF TIME, IF I DECIDE TO RESCHEDULE.

By CHECKING HIS BEHAVIOR ASAP! He will then RESPOND WITH WHATEVER HE HONESTLY THINKS OR FEELS. And we'll both know where we stand FROM THERE.

BUT IF I DO NOT CHECK HIM!? >_< And instead reschedule. Things go whichever way, I find out shit is legit and this guys just an asshole, THE REALITY STILL IS THAT I HAVE MADE IT CLEAR TO THIS MAN THAT HIS DISRESPECT FOR ME AND OF ME, IS A-OKAY! I have typed this, because IT IS IMPORTANT. It is also something that can be used in everyday life and relationships. When someone tries to SHOW YOU THEIR ASS FROM THE DOOR!? You'd better make it clear that if ya'll ain't fuckin, FUCK IS THEIR ASS DOING MOONING YOU IN THE FACE IN ANY FASHION!?

So that's it FOR NOW! I have plenty more I COULD SAY, but I'm gonna leave that till later. Cuz I need to get busy with my yoga work out and I'm gonna take a blood pressure reading AND OF COURSE!? I haven't eaten all day.
-_-
No, seriously, I have NOT EATEN.
And yes, I'm still gonna workout FIRST! Fucked up body or not. Fucked up feet or not.
I'm on a roll, so I'M NOT GONNA START GOING BACKWARDS NOW!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment