Thursday, October 1, 2015

Taking a Commercial Break to Cook Dinner!

Good Evening from Upper Darby!

So I'm cookin in the kitchen. Had my doctor's appointment and LO AND BEHOLD!? How things changed once I produced some INSURANCE! >_< Damn you, Nazi-America!
AHEM!
So, yes, like I was saying!?

Went to the doctor's today. Blood Pressure was 127/87, which is OKAY. Need to get it to 120/80.
Weight is now down to 273, so I've lost 16lbs, because I meant what I said. I'm up in here workin MY ASS OFF, LITERALLY! I'm trying to make this the last round of the meds, because I already know they can't be trusted. Got a complete blood test done too. Got referral to go to an Orthopedics Medical Center. My doctor was like, whoa, didn't know you had all of that that needed to get done!?

Yes, I do.
And still I rise.

Mind you!? THE ONE JOB INTERVIEW FROM YESTERDAY WAS A SCAM-JOB!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, THEY ALMOST GOT ME! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH! I did my research late night and found out that it is a bullshit White-owned "marketing job". Translation, sellin shit that no one wants, while turning a profit for the Whites who made up the bullshit place. >_< No thank you, I'll pass!
Lemme go on ahead and eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment