Monday, October 12, 2015

The Madness of Living Life on the Edge and In a Downward Spiral

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA!
HOW ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE!?!?!? HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU'RE AT ON EARTH! LET'S GET... Right into it!

The title of this post is a bunch of Wrestling-related names. The Madness was of course the fanbase of the Macho Man Randy Savage, YEAH! And the rest of the title is related to Edge and Christian from their Brood days with Gangrel in the WWF. WHY!? Have I used these names? Because at 7am EST I got a call, from a South African friend, who was basically looking to instigate some shit by telling me how Stacey had made a new blog post and that they thought it was interesting that she'd said some stuff in the blog post where it was clear "She keeps claiming things are so much better and peaceful for her, but? Why does she KEEP trying to take these internet swings at you? And didn't you just do a post on Saturday about that Blackwoman you met at work and comparing how she handled herself to Stacey?"

And I told him "Yeah." so? He sent me the blog post she made, mind you? I have been SITTING ON MY POST regarding what he sent me, since 7AM THIS MORNING. In between that I have been typing and really just!? Fleshing out characters and feelin good about what I'm about to put up on my website. But seeing and reading what she put down on her post? Not even gonna lie, I typed up a post that is NOT SAFE FOR WORK and NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK. I said to myself, okay, well? Maybe I should just ignore it. I wasn't EXACTLY THRILLED that he decided to call me about what Stacey had put on her blog, because in ALL HONESTY?

It's, the same things she's been saying for two-years. I'm so much better off now. I'm so much better off now. THINGS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOH GREAT!
o_O?
Uhhhhh, okay?
And now that I'm not doing this and doing that because someone else said to do it.
Uhhhhh, okay?
And lemme tell you something reader, love yourself! Don't let someone tell you this and that!
Uhhhhhhhhh, but? That's what you always say, sohhhhhhhh?
And God is GREAT!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, all right!?
Look at how GREAT I AM DOING! BY ACCEPTING WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T CHANGE!
Uhhhh? All right, I guess...? But what is it that you had to ACCEPT that you couldn't change?
Why so VAGUE? Again. Never mind, lemme just?!

So?

I typed up a post. Even I was like, hmmmmm, this is detailed. VERY. DETAILED. Should I post it? Should I post it? I, should I post it? This shit took a long ass time to type. And it has key missing pieces that GOD KNOWS she will NEVER GET INTO on Her Blog. This muthafucka only called me to yank my chain about this. Yet? Lookin at this post of hers? Hmmmmmmm, I see this. This. This. This. AND THAT. Lemme go back to work and then?
Next thing I know it is now 12:30pm NOON-TIME BABY! I've been up ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! I need to get some sleep before work, but? Should I post it!?
Guess SO!
Stacey speaks!
And that's next fans....

No comments:

Post a Comment