Saturday, January 5, 2019

An Admission Regarding Women Formerly Knowing How to Cook Vs. the Rise of Fast Food Places


I literally just saw a Domino's Pizza commercial where the White-Husband-Father, AND YES. I NEEDED TO ADD THAT, so that Black-American Readers can be REMINDED that We are being TOLD ONE THING.

While Whites constantly add in THEIR COMMERCIALS the Values THEY WANT OTHER WHITES TO SUBSCRIBE TO OVERTLY AND/OR COVERTLY.

Needed to type that part!

But in the Commercial the White-Husband-Father ORDERS FROM DOMINO's.
He has TWO WHITE-DAUGHTERS WHO STOP WHAT THEY'RE DOING.
A White-son who stops playing video games with His White-Friend, I'M SKIPPIN AROUND HERE CUZ I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING, wait!?

Lemme calm down and do this post right....
Now...?
Lemme just fish around on Youtube for the exact same commercial I just saw...?
And here We go, now!?
Pay attention to what the Commercial shows starting with the Fact that the White-Husband-Father ORDERS FOOD BUT IMITATES THE SAME ROLE THAT THE FORMERLY COOKING WHITE-WIFE-MOTHER USED TO DO.
Then pay attention to the White-Wife-Mother in the Commercial.
Also pay attention to what Their Children were doing before being "summoned home" to a nice NON-FUCKIN-COOKED MEAL, I might add.
I need to add.
Here is thee ACTUAL COMMERCIAL that caused Me to type this;
Now?
Notice that prior to White-Americans pushing THEIR WHITE-WOMAN-PROGRESSIVE-AGENDA?

Women used to cook FOR MEN.
AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Thus FAST FOOD?
I remember growing up that getting any kind of Fast Food was a special experience. Thus the reason why Fast Food used to be better quality too. Because the ownership understood that if Their Food was inferior, then?

Outta business They were going to go.
No questions asked.
This is why I keep telling My People to STOP.
FOLLOWING BEHIND.
WHITE-PEOPLE.

We are NOT the same nor do We hold the same power nor status as Whites do. Which THEY DESIGNED AND WE COSIGN WITH OUR BEHAVIOR. It is because of These Facts that We have NOT BEEN HONEST ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF OUR WOMEN IN OUR HOUSEHOLDS AND HOW CRITICAL THEY HAVE BEEN AND WHY.

I'm going to stop this post right here because I am working on Williams Works Ebooks and need to get back to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment