Saturday, April 9, 2016

Back from Business Meeting....

Just stoppin by for a moment from SNOWY PHILADELPHIA!
Well!?
Just came back from an ACN convention in Cherry Hill New Jersey.
o_O?
Am I supposed to put a comma between the city and state, I don't know anymore.

EITHER WAY!? I'm gonna starting setting aside small amounts of money in my savings account to pay the license fee to become an independent contractor with ACN. They offer existing services at a discounted price with known and name-brand White corporations. Over the next few months I will be meeting with ACN reps and learning the in's-n-outs while making sure this isn't a waste of my time before I pay the $500 license fee.

So far everything is legitimate. And would be controlled by me since I'm an independent contractor. So I'm going to take a chance since all of the things that matter most are in order and I have a real world customer base that I can approach. Now? Some of you may wonder why would I do THIS when I'm still working on Williams Works, well?

Remember.
The ebooks and all of that for Williams Works is predicated ON THE CUSTOMERS TASTES.

ACN offers discounts on essential services that people already pay too much for. And the companies they're aligned with are KNOWN COMPANIES. Which makes Williams Works and ACN two different business opportunities. Williams Works is SPECIFIC and is in all honesty AN UNESSENTIAL FORM OF BUSINESS REGARDING READING/ENTERTAINMENT. While ACN is in regards TO YOUR CELLPHONES THE BILLS THEY GENERATE, LOWERING THEM. YOUR ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND LOWERING THEM. CABLE AND INTERNET ACCESS AND GETTING DISCOUNTED RATES AND LOWERING THEM.

Both Williams Works and ACN are from the big cat family of business but one is a jaguar and the other is a tiger. They ain't hangin out together even though they're both big cats. We won't even get into what'll happen if Fluffy the Tabby Cat gets flung into the mix with ye ole Jaguar and Tiger.
-_-
Probably not pretty.
But you get my point!

NOW!?
I've made it through all of that. And, no bullshit.
I'm tired.
I managed to get a nice run in this morning.
But other than that I did wake up once again too damn early and was able to drift back to sleep for a few hours, bottom line I'm tired.
I only ate just now.

But the old adage still applies, it takes money to make money.
Some people are a little comfy-cozy with the illusion and lies of today that make it out like you don't have to invest money AND TIME to make your business, goals, dreams, WHATEVER! A reality.
Lemme get some sleep. Because when I wake up I gotta type up the pages I wrote up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment