Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Made It on 1 AND 1/2 HOURS WORTH OF SLEEP TODAY!



So I worked out yesterday, as you know. Then I thought I'd simply pass out, because I was exhausted, well!? It didn't work out that way. If anything I didn't fall asleep until 3:45am EST! I then had to GET UP BY 5:15am EST to ultimately witness what REAL GROUP ECONOMICS LOOKS LIKE and REALLY GET A GREAT GRASP OF HOW FAR BEHIND WE ARE, AND!?

How much in trouble we are too.

Either way!? It helped me to get;
O_O
Uhhhhhhhh, NO!
BUT!?
I DID DO THE FOLLOWING ON 90 MINUTES OF SLEEP;
1) Write Up 4 more pages for the PCN-0 story
2) Write up 2 pages for the Mutt-Bitches 0 story
So we're talking two DIFFERENT STORIES able to be written on 90 minutes sleep!
AND!?
I did a sketch of what the Global HQ of PAGAN-CORP Philadelphia looks like too!
I'm telling!? Seeing and hearing and learning what I learned today!?
Yo?
I had LINE MARKS from where I started to fall asleep and woke up and started writing again! Because I was like "I gotta fuckin get these stories done! I have the money about to come in to buy the Word 2016 programs and find a REAL HOSTING SITE! I'll have the money to BUY MY T-SHIRT PRINTING PRESS! AND DIFFERENT TYPES OF TEES! I HAVE ONE INVESTOR ALREADY! I gotta hurry UP! I gotta get SOMETHING OFF THE GROUND BEFORE WHOMEVER GETS IN OFFICE BY END OF THIS YEAR BECAUSE THE SHIT!? IS GONNA HIT THE FUCKIN FAN FOR REAL!"
One of these INCOMING ASSHOLES is going to do some DRASTIC DOMESTIC SHIT! And being BROKE AND POOR is NOT GONNA HELP YOUR ASS!
I still gotta get my fuckin passport!
I have NO CLUE if Noni got hers and My Sons!?
>_<
I hate being saddled with anyone who DOESN'T TAKE SERIOUS SHIT SERIOUSLY.
Lemme post a few more posts and call it a NIGHT!
Because I gotta be in EVEN EARLIER TOMORROW!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment