Friday, April 29, 2016

Just got in THE DOOR!

Well another day down! Even did some light shopping for food with the little I have left! Not gonna be on here long simply because I woke up TOO EARLY this morning and struggle through the day and AS I SAID BEFORE!? This job is NOT the plantation-station, ANOTHER PERSON JUST GOT FIRED AND SHIFTED TO A NEW FACILITY, because they were FALLING ASLEEP AND FAILED TO REALIZE THEY LET SOMEONE SIGN-IN WHEN THEY'D SIGNED THEMSELVES IN!

Like I said, you cannot fall asleep at this job even when you have your 30 minute break, so if you DON'T GO TO SLEEP at night. You WILL FALL ASLEEP OR DRIFT OFF AND THEN THAT'S IT!
So I'm not gonna be on here long. Just finished cooking dinner. And YES!? I see the emails and all of that, I will address all of that TOMORROW! I'll answer your questions TOMORROW. Tonight? All I'm concerned about is GETTING SOME SLEEP AND GETTING OUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! Because the post I'm gonna be manning is NOT MY NORMAL ONE. So lemme eat up and get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment