Tuesday, April 12, 2016

JUST GOT IN THE DOOR!

Well!? ANOTHER DAY DOWN! I'm sure SOME OF YOU are wondering why no posts this morning!? And that's because I got right into my stretches and workout and then went right to getting myself in order so I could get out of here KIND OF EARLY after what happened yesterday with the young woman jumping in front of the subway.

This job, UNLIKE the plantation-station IS EXTREMELY STRICT ON BEING ON TIME! And TOMORROW I'm gonna have to be UP BY 5AM AT THE LATEST! Because I have to open up the building for an IMPORTANT MEETING FOR THE CLIENT! So I have to get to BED tonight and then GET UP TOMORROW MORNING!
NO MISTAKES.
NO EXCUSES!

So I made sure to stock up and secure everything for myself TODAY.
So I can just GET UP AND GO TOMORROW!
HA! ^_^!!!! That's because I'm C-A-T, SMART! HAHAHAHAHAH!
-_-
Don't look at me like that, YES I know I just spelled CAT, that's the whole point of the... joke.

I got 3 pages of writing done. I felt kind of off all day today. Even though I did FAIRLY GOOD with my sleep. Either way!? Lemme get moving. And post these posts and then HIT THIS BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment