Wednesday, April 13, 2016

10+ Hour Work Day DONE!

GOOD EVENING!
FROM WORKING MY ASS OFF IN PHILADELPHIA!
STARTED THIS DAY AT 5AM EST! So if you were wondering why no post TILL NOW!? It is because like I have said before;
Working at the plantation-station of Wendy's where they ENCOURAGE SLOP SHIT AND CRAPPY BEHAVIOR! And anyone DUMB ENOUGH to FALL FOR THAT SHIT! Finds themselves UNABLE TO HANDLE A REAL JOB WITH REAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND RULES AND REGULATIONS!

So the moment I woke up THIS MORNING!? Soon as 5am HIT, my first priority was to get my ass MOVING SO I COULD GET TO MY POST ON TIME SO THAT THE CLIENT COULD GET INTO THE BUILDING AND I COULD KEEP EVERYBODY ELSE OUT!
I had a sneaky suspicion that the clients were gonna show up EARLY TOO! They weren't due in TILL 8am EST but I woke up at 2am EST with this bizarre premonition that those bastards would be there EARLIER THAN SCHEDULED! So the minute the alarm went off I didn't even bother to do any workout or anything else! I ran my ass to the shower and got out and got dressed and I still damn near missed my subway! It's like time sped up DRAMATICALLY! But I made it because I RAN! I've done more running in the last few weeks because the subway schedules and the connecting bus don't always synch up correctly LIKE THEY SHOULD!

So for a few days everything is fine. Then the next nothing connects and I'm only saved by the fact that I'M UP AND OUT THE DOOR SO EARLY! So if I've seen one thing with this new job it is the fact that HAVING A CAR IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL!

And like I said or maybe I didn't, but!? We are on the clock THE ENTIRE SHIFT! So we don't get a break, at least I DON'T. And neither does the other day shift guard. So I HAVE TO STAY AWOKE AND TODAY!? The big wigs for the client of the place we're stationed at were walking around and LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING!? If I'd have fallen asleep while both the top management of the client AND the client's CLIENTS WERE WALKING AROUND AT THE SAME TIME!?
-_-
Fired.
That simple.
Today?
If I hadn't have taken my ass to bed and got up and got in on time, BECAUSE THEY DID SHOW UP RIDICULOUSLY EARLY! They weren't supposed to be there till 8am EST, THEY SHOWED UP AT 7:10AM EST!
>_<

However I scored points because I was able to keep them occupied for 15 minutes because they weren't ready for them to be there that early! And I've already been told twice now by the worksite supervisor and the area supervisor that since my start I've gotten A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And mind you it was NO DIFFERENT when I was at the plantation-station and I kept trying to tell some of my coworkers, YO!? You can't let THIS PLACE make you act nasty towards the customers. It isn't their fault that OUR EMPLOYERS/EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS, ARE SHITTY!

Some listened.
Most didn't.
Either way, I'm not gonna let a deadend job like that one drag down MY LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM! Fuck that.
Either way, it's almost 8:30pm EST and I gotta get up and do this all over again tomorrow, so!?
I'm going to bed RIGHT NOW!

But I shall, return....

No comments:

Post a Comment