Monday, April 4, 2016

Back from WORK!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
I made it through the day and LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN!? I wouldn't have made it if I didn't work out this morning before leaving. I'm operating on two hours of SLEEP! Because when I got sick the other day I was bedridden and OF COURSE couldn't stay asleep when I needed to!

It's like the plantation-station is TRYING TO GET REVENGE ON ME! I can't fuckin shake that goddamn 3rd shift sleep cycle and it's PISSIN ME OFF! Because I can't afford to be fighting sleep and dozing off without warning as my shift winds down! So I'm gonna try to hold out from just PASSING THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!

Eat some dinner, LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING!? This fuckin job is SO SWEET!? I was able to sit down and write out TWO PAGES for Williams Works. I haven't HANDWRITTEN ANYTHING IN TOO LONG! Sure I typed up 6 pages last month, but I'm a far faster and better WRITER when I put pen to paper! However when I'm tired the more I started seeing what I needed to write and then putting it on the page my brain started hurting from lack of sleep!
>_<
That's bad by the way.
And because of that I started feeling all too familiar blood pressure pains too, so I had to GIVE THAT SHIT UP IN A HURRY!

Last thing I need is some freak accident STROKE! Because I'm pushing myself without sleep on TOO MANY FRONTS AT THE SAME TIME! Either way I made it BACK! Now I'm gonna eat something and then try to make it to 8 or 9pm before going to bed. I gotta be CAREFUL THOUGH because if I stay up TOO LONG then the 3rd shift bullshit of staying awake, KICKS IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment