Saturday, April 23, 2016

I JUST HIT THE FACEBOOK MONITORING WALL!

So? I was talking back and forth with one of my college professors and we're debating Black Ideology for us here in Nazi-America. We are having A GREAT DEBATE and I am LEARNING A LOT AND ENJOYING BEING BACK IN AN ATMOSPHERE THAT VALUES TALK FOR THE SAKE OF PLANNING AND THEN FUCKIN ACTION!

So we're going back-n-forth and it is a GREAT DEBATE! Then WITHOUT WARNING I GET THIS BULLSHIT;
Warning: Please Slow Down
Close
It looks like you’re using this feature in a way it wasn’t meant to be used. Please slow down, or you could be blocked from using it.
...
? Say what now?
Say? Say what now?
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh?
Me REPLYING, and typing? Lemme be crystal clear that when I typed realllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fuckin slow...? That warning disappeared. The MOMENT I typed at ANY WPM SPEED? Got hit with this warning AGAIN.

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE?
Is why Black Americans DON'T APPLY THEMSELVES.
Because too many of Us LIVE IN FEAR OF WHITES FUCKING UP WHAT WE HAVE OR FLAT OUT DESTROYING AND MURDERING US.
Yo?

I ain't got time for THAT SHIT! For real, I AM NOT! Gonna fuckin LIVE MY LIFE IN FEAR! While a bunch of FOOLS think it is cute and funny to keep INTERFERING WITH ME AND MINE! I have a lot TO POST. But after what JUST HAPPENED!? All of THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE, like I've said before I know THIS BLOG AND THE SHIT I SAY IS MONITORED, fine! But to have THIS BULLSHIT POP UP ON ME WHILE I'M IN MID-REPLY!?
Warning: Please Slow Down
Close
It looks like you’re using this feature in a way it wasn’t meant to be used. Please slow down, or you could be blocked from using it.
...
Facebook can suck a dick and choke on that bastard...!

No comments:

Post a Comment