Tuesday, April 26, 2016

WORKOUT FINISHED! TIME TO HIT THE SHOWER!

FINISHED MY WORKOUT!
HA-HA! NOT BAD FOR OVER A WEEK OF NOT DOING ANYTHING! Now it is, -_- You know!? This is THE PROBLEM with living in a room for rent. Other people can RUN INTO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU CAN! Okay I think that person just left out, LEMME RACE IN THERE SO I CAN FUCKIN SHOWER!

Now do you see why I haven't spoken to the Sexy Shuttle Bus Driver. I'm 44 years old and have to share a GODDAMN BATHROOM with other people because I no longer have MY OWN APARTMENT! And yes yes, I know! I'm ON THE RIGHT TRACK, etc etc, STILL! This is embarrassing, for real, AT LEAST TO ME IT IS!

Oh and the plantation-station intentionally did not forward my termination notice so my SNAP benefits were DENIED. Wasn't that SO NICE OF THEM!
PETTINESS!
THE OTHER WHITE MEAT!

LEMME HURRY UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment