Saturday, April 30, 2016

Well!? My EXERCISE AND WEIGHT LOSS SAVED MY ASS TODAY!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM COLD-ASS PHILADELPHIA!

Climate change ain't real, BULLSHIT! It's SUPPOSED TO BE 60-FUCKIN-DEGREES OUTSIDE AND FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS ITS BEEN GETTING COLDER AND COLDER! >_<

I'm hungry. I'll come back and update this post once I'm done cooking dinner downstairs! BOTTOM LINE, yeah, lemme!? LEMME KEEP IT SHORT! No shuttle bus to the job site today! SO!? It's a 30 minute WALK from the subway to the site! I RAN THAT BITCH IN 15 FUCKIN MINUTES AND I ONLY HAD 20 TO SPARE TO GET THERE!
TELL'EM;
What made it sweeter was the fact that I was able to pull that off on a SHORT AMOUNT OF SLEEP! It felt good to be able to run, never mind my fucked up feet and knees. I could care less. And I could care less because the yoga workouts are working, MY OWN STRETCHING REGIMENT, that DOES NOT COME WITH THE YOGA, is WORKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment