Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Found PLENTY of PAPER AND AT LEAST 3 MANUSCRIPTS!

Good morning from WHAT IN THEE FUCK ARE THESE!?
Found plenty of college ruled paper but I also found all kinds of story ideas and manuscripts and unfinished written stories from as far back as 2007!?!?!? GOOD LORD! I didn't realize I'd written so much STUFF! I also can't believe I was able to FIND IT ALL AND BRING IT WITH ME! This my friends is how Our Civilization was not only destroyed but easily written over and glossed over!

When things fall apart, Chinua Achebe, and you're forced to move around in an UNSTABLE OR HURRIED MANNER!? Then of course the odds of valuable information and works you did are going to be left behind! I left a LOT of stuff behind in the old apartment, there simply isn't enough room here!

Bottom line is I've RELOADED MY BINDER! So lemme get to stretching and working out and then hitting the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment