Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CHANGE OF PLANS!

GOOD MORNING FROM 
BEING RECKLESS IN PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
CHARRRRRRRRRGE!!!!!!!!
So? As you can see I cannot go to sleep. SO I was in the midst of drawing and realized I needed to get a blank check and void it so I can get direct deposit up and running through the new job. So that paperwork needed to be turned in and I was sifting through ONE OF THE TOTES DOWNSTAIRS, because this room isn't big enough for 15-years worth of shit! So a lot of my stuff is neatly stored in the downstairs empty-n-carpeted dining room.

But I was looking for a blank check...?
And found this;
IT IS A PICTURE OF MY SON AT 7 MONTHS OLD FROM 2001!
The irony is that MY BABY PICTURES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!
^_^!!!!!
SO!? I've never once requested a paternity test because the day that I helped the doctor take him out of Noni and cut his umbilical cord even the doctor was like "Wow...? He looks just like you...!"
As well he should, as he should....

When I found this picture just now I realized that I'd kept it and the few others I have, I kept them sealed away because I did not feel as though I was making ENOUGH PROGRESS to be able to handle seeing pictures of My Son and then NOT KNOW PRECISELY OR EVEN HAVE THAT FEELING THAT I WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET HIM BACK!
However now...?
^_^
I just put the picture in a frame and put it on my desk here in my room.
I'm gonna go on ahead and work out RIGHT NOW!
Then take the paperwork into the office for processing and then HEAD TO THE JOB SITE AND MAN MY POST.
Not gonna punch in because I'll be ungodly early, BUT!?

I finally KNOW HOW CLOSE I AM TO GETTING HIM BACK AND I AM MAKING ENOUGH TANGIBLE PROGRESS TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH SEEING HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE ON A DAILY BASIS.
And be INSPIRED.
Instead of tortured.
And that is the only reason why I didn't have any of his pictures up.
I have pictures in everything that I carry with me.
But they're NOT. VISIBLE.
Until this morning.
Lemme go on ahead and get moving RIGHT NOW! I should be able to wrap everything up and get to my post in enough time to grab 30 minutes of sleep at the guard house and then GET TO WORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment