Friday, April 22, 2016

Lemme Explain Something Troubleman...!

Good Evening... 
From. 
Philadelphia....
It has been a LONG WEEK and I've LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I haven't worked out since Tuesday night, which I DON'T LIKE, BUT!? I have been running! HA-HA! Now, not my smartest, HA-HA, since I still have plantar-faciitis, BUT!? I just needed to do SOMETHING to keep myself in some sort of FITNESS MODE or MOOD or WHATEVER!?

I've been writing my ass off, MY PEN DIED TODAY IN THE MIDST OF A FIGHT SCENE I WAS WRITING, wasn't happy about THAT! And I have been REALLY WRITING DOWN IDEAS ON HOW TO PUSH MYSELF TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

Paid my Verizon payment yesterday and will FINALLY be able to GET BACK IN THE BLACK by mid-May! AND I MEAN, ALL PAID OFF! Installing service here FUCKED ME UP! But as you can see if I didn't I wouldn't be typing to you now, now would I?

I've been...?
IGNORING.
Troubleman's emails, at least this is the first mention I've had of him on here in a while. For some of you you already know that means Stacey has said something or done something on HER BLOG, however? It hasn't been negative and that is why Troubleman keeps pestering me about it and I've already told you T-man;
The woman on that blog is the woman she PRESENTS HERSELF AS.
That is NOT WHO SHE ACTUALLY IS.
If it was then we would not have broken up.
And that's it. I'm not interested in meme's of forgiveness and sage-like advice from a bitch who cheated on me with some two-bit booty-calling has-been who never was. And yes, that's nice, she looks good, looked good, whatever. BUT when you can't trust Your Woman then her good looks don't mean shit. So there T-man, I've answered you in a post. It's the same ole same ole. Some useless Nigga will ultimately show up on her doorstep, probably Baby Dave Evans and they'll fuck like rabbits and then when he's tired of her again he'll dump her like a sack of shit like he did the last time and that's IF he doesn't STEAL ALL HER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES FROM HER FIRST!
She has to learn THE HARD WAY that talking a bunch of con-woman crap is cute, but when a woman CONS A MAN there is ALWAYS THE CHANCE THAT THE MAN WILL ATTACK HER. You know...? The same way HE'D ATTACK A CON-MAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH! So now I've answered your questions for as MUCH as I intend to and yes I saw what you sent and yes I know what this and that means AND THAT'S NICE, I'm not taking the bait my friend and I'm not moving a muscle.

As ALL OF YOU READERS KNOW, life has been GETTING BETTER AND BETTER FOR ME! And I'm FINALLY IN A POSITION WHERE I GOT MY PAYCHECK TODAY AND WAS ABLE TO PAY MY BILLS AND HONESTLY PAY MY FUCKIN BILLS! Now all I gotta do is PAY MY BILLS OVER THE NEXT 30 DAYS AND I'LL BE FREE AND CLEAR TO START STACKING MY MONEY AND GET MY SON BACK!
THAT!
TROUBLEMAN. 
IS MY PRIORITY!
There is this GORGEOUS Blackwoman who drives the shuttle and we spent ALL DAY YESTERDAY WAVING AT EACH OTHER WHEN SHE DROVE BY! Yo? I couldn't bring myself to speak to her BECAUSE I. HAVE NOT. GOTTEN. MY SON BACK! My LIFE!? Is NOT IN ORDER! My BUSINESS!? Is NOT IN ORDER! And yes, I've been TEMPTED! FOR WEEKS! Never said a word on here till now and WHY!?

Because relationships take time and effort and money and where do I have ANY OF THAT IN ABUNDANCE? How about NOWHERE! She APPEARS TO BE A VERY NICE WOMAN! But the reality is PRIORITIES COME FIRST! If I'd have DONE WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO THEN I'D BE ABLE TO STEP UP AND ASK HER OUT! But I HAVE NOT, SO!? I can't OPEN MY FOOL ASS MOUTH MAN, IT'S THAT FUCKIN SIMPLE!

Just getting BACK to makin a LITTLE BIT OF MONEY and now the skies are clearing up AND YOU WORRIED ABOUT WHAT STACEY SAID, My Man!? SERIOUSLY? You're bothering me based off the words of a KNOWN LIAR?

Stop it.
I'm okay.
I'm cool.
I already know where she's headed because she wants to stick her head in the sands of reality while her ASS IS HANGING OUT! I'm feeling a TBA moment coming on HERE! I gotta GET THIS MONEY AND MY FINANCES IN ORDER SO I CAN GET MY CHILD BACK! AND THEN BE ABLE TO SHOW HIM, not tell him, SHOW HIM! Here's what I've been WORKING ON WHILE WE WERE APART, c'mere Son and sit down and YOU ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANNA ASK ME AND I'LL TELL YOU, BUT THIS RIGHT HERE!?
This is ONE OF THE CARDS TO PUT IN OUR DECK AS A FATHER AND SON! This is MY BUSINESS TO TEACH AND EXPAND AND BUILD UP AND THEN GIVE TO YOU! THIS MAN RIGHT HERE IS MY FIRST INVESTOR! And that is NOT A TYPO! I do have ONE. INVESTOR! How do you think Williams Works Ebooks KEPT ONLINE WHILE I'M TYPING ABOUT BEING BROKE AFTER PAYING LIVING EXPENSES ALL THIS TIME!?

I can SIT DOWN WITH MY SON AND SHOW HIM THE FACT that I am an Ordinary Blackman who has another Ordinary Blackman INVESTING IN MY WORK and I just met THIS ORDINARY BLACKMAN RIGHT HERE who I can purchase products and services THROUGH! And THIS ORDINARY BLACKMAN HERE just offered me the chance to become an INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR FOR INTERNET, CELL AND TELECOM SERVICES!

Where?
If I was still STUCK at the Wendy's?
I don't have enough MONEY, to pay for the purchasing fee or the licenseing fee, if I spelled that right. My Brother I'm finally BACK TO BUSINESS! And I have a SON who I HAVE TO MAKE SURE KNOWS, shit goes south WE GOT SOMETHING TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING WITH!
Instead of just take some fuckin BIG-ASS L'sssssssssssssssss and then LAUGH ABOUT IT AND COON ABOUT IT AND MAKE MEME'S ABOUT SOME EXISTENTIAL SHIT! BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE RESOURCES OR MONEY OR CONNECTIONS TO HANDLE THE SITUATION!

That's why Stacey isn't HERE, MY MAN!
And that's why I'm not STEPPING TO THAT SISTER DRIVING THE SHUTTLE BUS MY MAN! I'M NOT DRAGGING HER DOWN WITH MY INCOMPETENCE WHILE I'M "FIGURING SHIT OUT", OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOH! I get my SELF IN ORDER. Get MY FAMILY IN ORDER GET MY BUSINESS IN ORDER AND THEN I CAN PULL SOME EXISTENTIAL BULLSHIT AND SAY
God Willing she's available then I can step to Her!
BUT NOT BEFORE MAN! NOT BEFORE!
I remember when I was sittin in 8th fuckin grade at my high school and they asked the question of;
What is the Meaning of Life?
Then that White teacher talked all his BULLSHIT and GAVE CONFLICTING OPTIONS AND ITS ALL ABOUT INTERPRETATIONS AND WHATEVER!

Then went around the room and asked EACH STUDENT;
What is the Meaning of Life?

And I told him without FLINCHING!
"Learning."
Then I explained it to him the fact that as a human being it is the ONE THING WE ARE ALWAYS DOING BUT WILL NEVER MASTER BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO EVER LEARN EVERYTHING THERE IS TO LEARN! Learning takes place ALL THE TIME! Whether we are PLAYING, STUDYING, LISTENING TO MUSIC, LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW! ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT OR ANSWERING OUR TEACHERS QUESTION ON THE MEANING OF LIFE!

This?
Is why things DIDN'T WORK between Stacey and I OR Noni and I, because THEY were NOT talking about things like this IN 8TH GRADE and WERE NOT PREPARED TO ANSWER A SUPPOSED question like this at that time in THEIR YOUNG LIVES. It is a LESSON that I have HAD TO LEARN which is I cannot have a relationship with a woman WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LEARN ANYTHING BUT NONSENSE AND STUPIDITY!

The Lie is that Love Conquers All, I'm sure all that LOVE did a WHOLE LOT FOR THE NATIVE AMERICANS WHO LAID DOWN WITH WHITES! Lemme ask them right OOPS!? They're DEAD. So, so much for Love conquering anything. PEOPLE CONQUER DIFFERENCES AND OBSTACLES AND CHALLENGES, NOT THEIR EMOTIONS. The Emotions ARE A CATALYST but THEY CANNOT SUSTAIN A GENUINE DESIRE TO LEARN AND GROW, that is something that each of Us regardless of Race-n-Place have a set amount of, PENDING CIRCUMSTANCES. So either YOU WANT OR NEED TO LEARN MORE THAN BASIC BULLSHIT, or?

You want to MASTER THE BASICS, not Basic Bullshit. And then either BUILD BEYOND THAT or realize that BY MASTERING THE BASICS, you can do DAMN GOOD FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS, especially whomever YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS, but? If you're just interested in GOING THROUGH A PHASE. Where your emotions keep revving you up and then like a drug CRASHING AND BURNING YOU AND WHOMEVER IS WITH YOU TO THE GROUND, well!?

You can fill in the blank yourself there people. You wanna be about Song and Dance? Then DON'T PRETEND to be more into it THAN YOU ARE. If it's a hobby, then it's a hobby. But then DON'T BECOME ENVIOUS because I'm looking to TURN MY TALENTS TO MY PROFESSIONAL CAREER AND NOW "Oh I wanna do that too, it looks EASY, LEMME JUST MIMIC AND COPY YOU!"
O_O
>_<
Yo KID, get the fuck outta here! And you KNOW what I'm talking about T-man. And those of you who have read Stacey's blog have already told me "Yo? She writes her blogs just like you do, DID YOU TEACH HER HOW TO, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's fucked up man! So you opened all these doors FOR HER and then she tries to"

Yes, copy and parrot and MIMIC WHAT I DO. And this is what POSERS AND BITERS DO! You see it in HOLLYWEIRD ALL THE TIME NOW, we're gonna do A REMAKE OF SHIT THAT ACTUALLY WORKED! CUZ WE'RE TOO LAZY TO CREATE SOMETHING ORIGINAL! So again, all these clues clues clues where IF I DON'T LOOK AT THEM AND LEARN THAT THIS CHICK JUST USES WHATEVER OR WHOEVER IS AROUND HER, till she has to DO HER OWN WORK UNDER HER OWN TALENT BY. HER. SELF!

So, all the caps and bravado and bullshit aside, man. It is on me to learn that this woman is dangerous. At least to me, and then I have to make the right choice before things become irreversible. And that my friend is the truth about learning. Sometimes? We learn that we're just going to have to learn to be without and live without someone we honestly thought we'd be with.
Self-Control.  
It is Your Friend.
Always remember that People.
And I'll let Captain Sisko close out this post;

No comments:

Post a Comment