Monday, April 18, 2016

GOOD MORNING!

Horrible nights sleep thanks to the guy next door and his weave-wearing woman and them fighting at 2am in the EST and then going back and forth off-n-on for over a fuckin hours worth of MY FUCKIN TIME! Every time they got outta fuckin control to the point where THEY KNEW I WAS GONNA BANG ON THEIR DOOR THEY'D SHUT IT DOWN!

Then by the time I get back to sleep THESE MUTHAFUCKAS START UP AGAIN!
>_<
Lemme stop complaining cuz now I gotta get moving!
I'm in NO MOOD TO DO SHIT because my fuckin sleep was dis-fuckin-rupted regarding workouts this morning. Lemme get some shit done for my writing today instead. I'm gonna go on ahead and hit this shower RIGHT NOW!

Then write out some stuff for my daytime typing and then just get the fuck outta here. I'm not in the mood to be running for shit today and I'm all out of fuckin synch thanks to these two fuckin FOOLS! People have GOTTA FIND MORE COMPATIBLE PEOPLE TO BE WITH! All this fuckin NEEDLESS FUCKIN ARGUING AND BULLSHIT is starting to fuckin AGGRAVATE ME! It's like there needs to be some goddamn RELATIONSHIP POLICING GOING ON NOW! Because fools just keep fuckin it up! And then SPREADING THEIR FUCKERY TO PEOPLE AROUND THEM!

Lemme get moving.
And look at that!?
I can't consistently drink coffee, today is a COFFEE DRINKING MORNING!
And I can't GAMBLE that my stomach will hold up to that.
>_<
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, ANGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment