Saturday, April 30, 2016

RELAX PEOPLE, She'll Be Fine...!

YO!? IT'S 4:14AM EST! Getting ready to hit this shower RIGHT NOW AND GET OUT THIS DOOR! This is all OT-time, lemme SHUT UP AND SHOWER UP! ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY PEOPLE and of course people sending me emails because some Brits got beat down Hua Hin Thailand and now all of a sudden I'm supposed to be worried that something bad could happen with Stacey and her family while they're visiting Her Daughter, people?

RELAX.
They will be fine.
Some of ya'll are trying to push me and push my buttons and AREN'T LISTENING.
I'm not a Whiteman for the 1000th time.
I can't have a woman shit on me for silly shit and then ignore that.
At the same time like I told Stacey TO HER FACE when she had to get cut open BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LISTEN TO WHAT I'D TOLD HER YEARS BEFORE, I don't want you to die.

So RELAX PEOPLE.
I'm NOT STACEY.
If I was then she certainly wouldn't be where she is right now where once again, she doesn't fuckin listen and that's why she thought she could cheat on me and shit like that without repercussions.

Lemme get moving, MY POINT IS.
Nobody is gonna fuck with her and her family and nothing bad is gonna happen to her and her family.
They're gonna go there. See her daughter. Waste time and money and enjoy themselves.
Then go home.
So RELAX.
Lemme hit this shower.



No comments:

Post a Comment