Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It's THAT TIME AGAIN!

Good Morning...
From Philadelphia....
Well...!? I'm GETTING THERE! Made it through yesterday and did not honestly become TIRED until 4pm EST! So that wasn't bad on 4 hours of sleep! Went to bed last night around 10pm EST after sitting down and writing out 4 pages and finally starting to get some focus back on MY WRITING! I'm starting to SETTLE IN PEOPLE! Getting comfortable with my writing again is CRITICAL! Even moreso than my artwork.

So I see the Ray Lewis video this morning, I didn't even make it past the first minute. I'll deal with him later and the bullshit he talked. Also see Jacob Zuma is having fun too, been following that for a while too, just haven't yapped about it yet because I wanna see WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END. I also saw that the minimum wage here is SUPPOSEDLY ALLEGEDLY increased, which led me to post the TBA video the other day. Allen Iverson got into the hall of fame, but I can tell you've noticed that I essentially stopped talking about sports for the most part. Especially after that odd-ass Superbowl where I had too many Black people questioning if Cam Newton threw the game under orders the same way the Seahawks threw LAST YEAR'S SUPER BOWL by INTENTIONALLY NOT GIVING IT TO MARSHON LYNCH.

Let's be honest, I've got PLENTY OF SHIT TO TYPE ABOUT, BUT!? The reality is, like yesterday when I got home? I don't have enough hours in the day to do it all and the massive majority of my time is spent working for someone else. So when I got home last night I went right to working for MYSELF by writing out 4 new pages for Williams Works.

And that is the way it is SUPPOSED TO BE DONE.
So by the time I was finished that, then made dinner?
I was exhausted.
Tried to type something for here, failed miserably.
Then I went to BED!
It's 5:04am EST as I type this.
Gonna get ready for today.
But first I have some more stuff to flesh out before I HEAD OUT regarding the Black Fox Diana Free-story. So I'm going to do that. NO WHAT!? Lemme QUICKLY TRY TO CATCH UP, no...?
No.

I have some background work I need to look up in order to make sure what I wrote last night is in line with what I ALREADY HAVE. And trying to post here AND DO THAT, good way to fuck that up! So!? I'll post when I get back, MIND YOU!? I DO NOT make posts from work. Unlike the plantation-station, the new job DOES GIVE ME OPPORTUNITY TO DO THAT AND I DO NOT! Thought crossed my mind.
I then PROMPTLY crossed that thought OUT!
Lemme get moving because it is now 5:07am EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment