Monday, April 4, 2016

4-3-2016 The High Cost of Minimum Wage

Good Morning from STILL CAN'T get my sleep cycle in order in PHILADELPHIA!
Well...? I might as well give it up and GET THE FUCK UP! I've been laying in this bed trying to sleep for HOURS! Jusssssssssssst gonna give it up now and get up and get ready for the day. Getting sick didn't help because I spent the early parts and afternoon struggling and sleeping, so!? I'm UP NOW.

So I check my inbox and get this latest TBA video where he's, I'm listening to it as I type and he's straight trippin already! He's NEVER, hahahahah, HE'S NEVER wanted an increase in the minimum wage for BURGER FLIPPERS. I've always pointed out that the plantation-station has always been a clusterfuck of crap when it came to paying wages and/or HOURS. I've typed it on here before that YOU CAN actually DO SOMETHING OF WORTH, back-breaking or not. If you get $8 an hour BUT GET 40 HOURS A WEEK you can STILL DO SOMETHING WITH THAT.

However the BUSINESS is designed to CUT CORNERS AND NEVER BE PUNISHED FOR IT. So PAY ATTENTION TO THIS VIDEO AND WHAT TBA IS SAYING AND COMPARE-CONTRAST IT TO WHAT I HAVE TYPED ON HERE AND EXPERIENCED. Keep in mind that SO FAR as I listen to him AND TYPE THIS. His VIEWPOINT IS NOT ON MAKING SURE THAT THE BURGER-JOINTS ACTUALLY FUCKIN EITHER PAY DECENT SALARIES/WAGES OR GIVE ENOUGH HOURS.

His whole perspective is that STRICTLY BECAUSE YOU ARE WORKING AT A BURGER JOINT YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE A DECENT WAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE REPLACABLE IN REGARDS TO WHAT YOU AND YOUR JOB BRINGS TO THE TABLE.

At no point so far has he talked about HOW MUCH PROFIT the burger joint MAKES and then UNDERCUTS HOURS AND WAGES TO KEEP FROM PAYING OUT MEDICAL, DENTAL, SICK DAYS WHETHER PAID OR NOT, VACATION DAYS WHETHER PAID OR NOT, ETC! His PERSPECTIVE is one that I UNDERSTAND but I'm also not STUPID ENOUGH to NOT KNOW that the fast-food industry within Nazi-America is ONLY PROFITABLE because of TWO THINGS;
1) Too many of us GO THERE. Period. BOTTOM LINE. We all eat TOO MUCH FAST FUCKIN FOOD NOW.
2) THE INDUSTRY INTENTIONALLY UNDERCUTS ITS EMPLOYEES TO TURN BIGGER PROFITS AND KEEP MORE PROFITS FOR ITSELF.

Now?
This was all ANOTHER REASON WHY I NEEDED OUT OF THERE BECAUSE AS I'D TOLD PEOPLE BEFORE;
It is WENDY'S! I'm TOO FUCKIN OLD TO BE WORKING AT A GODDAMN FAST FOOD JOINT! And when I say OLD I don't mean BECAUSE I CAN'T DO IT BUT BECAUSE THE PAY IS A FUCKIN JOKE! So you'll HEAR part of this REFLECTED IN TBA'S VIDEO! When he speaks on the fact that TOO MANY BLACK PEOPLE END UP AT THESE FAST FOOD PLACES BECAUSE THEY'VE FUCKED THEIR LIVES UP!
And ON THAT!?

I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY AGREE.
As I have typed before, I got trapped there FROM LACK OF A CAR TO REACH MY NORMAL LINES OF WORK! So in many instances what TBA is talking about, when I USE MYSELF, doesn't actually apply. Now? Some of those that I knew at the plantation-station...?
UNfortunately, what he is saying, APPLIES.
And I did THE BEST I COULD to get them to understand that they HAVE TO APPLY THEMSELVES AND DO BETTER! Because if shit spins the way I THINK IT IS, whomever the new emperor is going to be? It won't be SUSTAINABLE for people to KEEP EATING FAST FOOD LIKE THEY'RE DOING NOW.

Thus, PEOPLE WILL BE FIRED! FOR ANYTHING.
Lemme post this because it is 10 till 6am EST and I need to get my ass in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment