Tuesday, April 5, 2016

WORKOUTS ARE ALL DONE! TO ME... HOT SHOWER...!

GOOD MORNING FROM HEADED TO THE SHOWER!
IN PHILADELPHIA!
So now its time for ME to hit the shower and head out to the main office and get this paperwork in so my paycheck this week will ALSO BE DIRECT DEPOSIT! Now, REMEMBER FANS, that the plantation-station Wendy's had me fuckin wait FOR OVER A FUCKIN MONTH FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT TO KICK IN! 
Now...? Watch how the NEW JOB will fuckin get the direct deposit done BY THIS FUCKIN FRIDAY! Which will HIGHLIGHT that something SUSPICIOUS was going on at that fuckin Worthless Wendy's! 

Yeah, you're right. Lemme GET MOVING! Certainly can't dwell on that place now can I! I've escaped and OH!? OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Came home last night and ANOTHER PLACE LEFT A MESSAGE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW! So I gotta let them know that I'm not interested and I gotta pull down and fall back with all of my resumes being all over the job-site universe! My inbox stays filled on the regular with job ops that require a car that I DON'T HAVE.

Yet.
Oh yeah and the post title about the hot shower is a reference to the old Silver Surfer comic books when he used to say "To me...! My board!" and then fuck some unfortunate fool up....

No comments:

Post a Comment