Sunday, April 3, 2016

Woke Up AUTOMATICALLY...!

Good Morning from DISORIENTED HEADACHE IN PHILADELPHIA!
I woke up without an alarm going off, but it's too soon so my head is not happy with me. I also decided that I needed to take one dose of my old blood pressure meds because FORCING myself to switch sleep cycles and stay awake!?

My brain has NOT been happy with me for the last few weeks.
And I've been stressed out about not being able to get situated and whether or not I'd land the job I now have. And while I've been walking to work I haven't been anywhere close to WORKING OUT THE WAY I SHOULD! Add to that I was living off of Wendy's for way too long and then NOT EATING AT ALL and then BORROWING MONEY TO BUY, yeah.
Kind of stressful.

So the last thing I need is to have some blood pressure related heart attack or stroke or WHATEVER!? Now that things are FINALLY SETTLED! Mind you the temperature has PLUMMETED here in Philadelphia, but climate change isn't real folks. NO PROBLEMS!
>_<
While I was typing this came across some interesting youtubes from a channel called Cracked. Might post a few here today just because they talked about some shit that I THOUGHT ABOUT TYPING but wasn't in the mood to spend the amount of TIME-N-ENERGY needed to make those posts. So they're not DEAD ON TOPIC AND TARGET but they're close enough.

Okay...
I'm going back to bed.
For nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment