Saturday, April 9, 2016

9am Meeting to review a Business Opportunity

GOOD MORNING FROM GETTING READY TO HIT THE SHOWER IN PHILADELPHIA!
Now? Surely YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS RESTING EASY TODAY ON MY DAY OFF FROM MY FIRST FULL WEEK OF WORK DID YOU!?
^_^

Getting ready to hit the shower and head out to meet up with a potential business partner. He has his own business and is going to pitch whatever that is to me and a few other Black People this morning. So I need to be there by 9am EST. Fortunately I don't have to go far, which is why I'm up this late instead of earlier.

I did wake up, AGAIN. At 3am EST and suffer and lay there and try to go back to sleep till 5am, but since I DON'T have to go into the Daytime Job then I could fall back asleep and awaken by my alarm at 7:45am EST. So I'm STILL WORKING ON GETTING MY SLEEP SCHEDULE RIGHT! I'M GETTING THERE!

I have two MASSIVE POSTS about what went on yesterday where those TBA posts I put up!? REALLY GOT ME LOOKING AT HOW CLOSE I CAME TO FUCKIN MYSELF UP WORSE THAN I DID, when I was dealing with Stacey. As you can

And LOOK AT THAT!? Just got a text on my cell phone to remind me that the dress is business or business casual!

Bottom line is these two posts, ONE OF THEM WAS HANDWRITTEN BY ME WHILE I WAS AT MY JOB YESTERDAY! Which is how much those TBA videos AFFECTED ME when I was listening to him and his panelists just going over the horrible relationship choices BOTH BLACKMEN AND BLACKWOMEN ARE MAKING. But what STOOD OUT IS THIS!?

Stacey?
Is a COLOURED SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN, how in the fuck does she MIMIC THE BEHAVIOR OF DYSFUNCTIONAL RATCHET THOT-HOE BLACKWOMEN...!?!?!?

Because all she does is swallow the bullshit Black American entertainment and music and movies constantly put out to the world and especially SOUTH AFRICA.
Now...?
You're NOT going to fall for that one, LIKE I ALMOST DID, are you?
Hoooooooooo, you're...?
Not gonna fall for that, like I almost did yesterday, are you....?
MMMMMMMMMMM, heh-heh-heh-heh!
And this is why I had to start writing while I was at work yesterday about what I was listening to and how TBA was HITTIN SWITCHES with what he was saying!
And this is why NEITHER THE HANDWRITTEN POST.
Nor the one I STARTED WHEN I GOT HOME YESTERDAY.
Are on here.

Take for instance, before I run to the shower.
Check this out, here is Erik Sermon's video for his song ;
Hittin Switches.
Awwwwwwwwwww, yeah!

Pay attention to what you're seeing.
Pay attention to the fact that you see him and Colorado holding guns.
Then?
Ask YOURSELF, what IS/WAS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WHEN YOU SAW ALL THIS;
Then see if you REMEMBERED.
That BEING BLACK AND CARRYING A GUN DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN YOU ARE NOT 
LEGALLY 
CARRYING 
A 
GUN!

The reason why I HAVE NOT posted those two posts was because I had to REMEMBER that Stacey and HER FAMILY are Coloured South Africans and why on earth would Stacey's shitty decision-making with Me and OTHER MEN, be just like the shit that TBA is talking about when she didn't...?
^_^
Heh-heh-heh.
She didn't grow up in the same country as I did.
And this shitty, the shitty exportation of Black American dysfunction didn't start until the 2000's.
Do you see it yet?
Have you figured it out yet?
^_^

I'm sorry, but what does Nazi-America have in common with South Africa?
Both are ruthlessly ruled by Whites.....
How on earth could Stacey have a CORE FOUNDATION FROM HER YOUTH OF THOT-RATCHETNESS, WHEN SHE DOES NOT COME FROM HERE AND THE BEHAVIOR IS ACTUALLY ONLY NEW.
^_^
I used to sit and read and show Stacey pattern after pattern of White conquest and then cut-copy-paste techniques and tactics and strategies that Whites EMPLOYED across their various conquered lands against the Non-Whites they now had total power command-n-control over. And EACH TIME I pointed out to her that there was a COLOURED POPULATION, A BUFFER POPULATION. That Whites EITHER RAPE-ORIGINATED and the word Rape-Originated is EXACTLY SELF-EXPLANATORY. Which Whites NEVER, EVER, talk about.

The fact that they RAPED TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT AN ENTIRELY NEW BASTARD RACE WAS CREATED. And of course, you do REALIZE THAT, right?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I'm sure you knew I was going to type this, but?
Do you REALLY UNDERSTAND IT.
I'll ask one last time;

How could TBA describe Black American DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR OF TODAY WHERE WE KNOW THE FOUNDATION WAS BEING SET FOR IT IN THE 80'S! But then why would STACEY GRAVITATE TO THAT, when in the 80's she was AND STILL IS IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY, which was still in what phase during that time again?
Whites sit and talk and plot and plan and use their think-tanks and employ uniform strategies ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME.

And we dismiss it by saying IT ONLY AFFECTS US AS BLACKS, but as I've told you before, IT AFFECTS EVERYONE, and especially, WHITE SLAVES.
Stacey gravitated towards the bullshit Nigga Customs and Culture because she was already primed and READY TO ACCEPT SUCH SLOP SHIT AND CRAP based on the bullshit being done by the Whites in South Africa where HER COLOURED FAMILY was more than WILLING to be White Slaves if they were SUPPOSEDLY BETTER THAN Blacks.
And in the end?

It destroyed them psychologically and made it EASY FOR THEM AND STACEY to then ACCEPT MORE dysfunctional. STUPID. AND DANGEROUS. Psychological programming and BEHAVIOR being DISPLAYED BY THE NIGGER SLAVES AND TRAITORS WHO DANCE THE SAME WAY FOR WHITES THAT HER AND HER FAMILY DOES AND DO TO THIS DAY.
^_^
Like I said.
Don't be fooled into thinking that White Power Supremacy ONLY DESTROYS US.
It DESTROYS.
EVERYONE.

Even the Whites themselves.
Now?
OUR JOB?
ISN'T TO SAVE EVERYONE.
But?


To save OURSELVES.... 


1 comment: