Tuesday, April 26, 2016

JUST BACK IN THE DOOR!

GOOD EVENING FROM BURNING HOT PHILADELPHIA!

Another GREAT WORK DAY complete with 4-pages for PCN-0! A lot of Black Power Fist waving back and forth with the Sexy Shuttle Bus Driver! AND!? Do what I can to help out other Black People I come across throughout the day, NOW!? Today was Pennsylvania's Voting Primaries or some other shit and I say it like that because I DO NOT OWN NOR CONTROL ANY OF THESE FOOLS. I was reading the paper in the security shack and ONCE AGAIN some Black Person is saying "We'z GOTZ TA VOTE! CUZ DEM REPUBLICANS CAN'TZ B GETTIN UP IN DAT DERE
SHUT. The Fuck. UP!
We have to come up with A REAL GAME PLAN AND STRATEGY FIRST!
Instead of WASTING OUR TIME JUST RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH OUR HEADS CUT OFF!
(A MILITARY banner breaking in the wind indicates an Enemy Ambush is Coming Soon)
I just thought it was interesting to here and read Black Fools continuing to believe that blindly voting while NOT OWNING OR CONTROLLING ANY OF THE OFFICIALS UP FOR ELECTION, IS A GREAT IDEA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, no.
-_-
Okay I'm gonna go eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment