Wednesday, May 20, 2015

5-17-2015: The White Supremacist Code of Omerta

Good Afternoon from Upper Darby!

Here is TBA's latest video concerning the media coverage of Waco Texas and the mass White Thug Biker Gang Shootout! And why it is critical to have a Black Media to highlight situations like the Waco Texas Massacre. Not gonna keep yappin, here is the video, check it out! Especially one of the young 27 year old Blackmen who calls in to the show and is forced to admit that his Black Vietnam Vet Father never taught him any of his training from his Vietnam Vet Days but bragged about supposedly meeting Martin Luther King Jr., till it became obvious as his son was talking to TBA that MORE LIKELY THAN NOT HIS FATHER LIED TO HIM ABOUT MEETING MARTIN LUTHER KING JR..
That was a hurt piece to listen to and is the motivating force for me to make this the last post of the day and get back to typing. Because I am NOT passing on my knowledge, experience and wisdom to My Son and I need to be DOING THAT. So lemme get outta here and finish up this ebook! Have a good one people! Here is the video, enjoy! And I'll talk to you LATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment