Tuesday, May 19, 2015

In Sickness and In Health, How Bad Do I Want It...?

Good Evening from Upper Darby!

It's almost 12-midnight, how are ya'll doing out there!? As for me, I'm all fucked up and still sick as a dog, BUT!? I've come too far in both my physical health and with my workouts and typing. I still managed to belt out more than 5 pages today before I was forced back into the bed. It's now 11:45pm and I'm struggling but I'm not gonna miss out on my workout today and fall behind again. I've worked too hard and come too far to keep missing days working out because of this pesky-ass cold or flu or flu-n-cold or cold-n-flu! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

So I'm gonna go on ahead and hit it and get it anyway, then hit the shower and if possible!? Belt out some more pages. Lemme get moving, because it's now 11:46pm. Good Morning South Africa, hope you guys and gals over there are getting along because I know you've got the rolling blackouts of electricity going on too. So lemme get on outta here and get my ass in gear!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment