Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I HAVE SURVIVED...!!!!!

Good Evening from Sick-As-A-Dog Philadelphia!
Well? The last 24-hours has BEEN NIGHTMARISH! But I think I am starting to turn the corner. I get hit with flu-like symptoms and was reduced to a HIGH TEMPERATURE, CHILLS-N-FEVER MESS! I have killed all the orange juice in my refrigerator and I was totally bedridden all day yesterday and UNTIL AND HOUR AGO, TODAY!  Burning fever and the chills IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE!

I'm not gonna be on here long, but as usual there is SO MUCH to talk about and so much to post and losing just about 2-days was NOT WHAT I WANTED OR NEEDED. I missed my workout yesterday too, which pisses me off even more than the sickness. I've been hitting a great stride in regards to doing multitudes of slow-burn push-up's and people around the block have been talking about the fact that "GODDAMN MAN!? FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? YOU'RE REALLY GETTING INTO GREAT SHAPE!" and that's what is important to me. I'm sitting here as I type this and killing this 59-ounce of apple juice like it's water.
I haven't taken any cold or flu meds, nothing to reduce fever, nothing like that. Just rest. LOTS OF BLANKETS, LOTS OF ORANGE JUICE AND SLEEP! Not even gonna lie, didn't think I was gonna make it, BECAUSE IT WAS BAD! But I was like, FUCK IT! I've got all this orange juice and I have it because the blood pressure medications DESTROY YOUR BODY'S POTASSIUM. -_- So I've made it my BUSINESS TO BUY LOTS OF FOOD AND JUICES WITH POTASSIUM. I used to eat 1 banana a day, but my stomach can't always break down banana's correctly, so? I normally have two or three cans of prunes, AND YES I SAID PRUNES! Because they have a lot of potassium in them and they help my million-&-one stomach problems.

Either way, I'm still alive and KICKIN! I figure I should be up and running full-steam by tomorrow, IN THE MEANTIME!? Check out today's posts, STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY PEOPLE!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment