Sunday, May 31, 2015

5-29-2015 The Voice of Reason Episode Loyalty in Relationships

Good Afternoon from Upper Darby!

Here is Zo Williams' Voice of Reason Episode from a few days ago where him and his panel talk about Loyalty in Relationships. I decided to post this youtube, which is audio only, and I don't know why Zo has decided to only record the audio and not video, but? It was interesting how he and his panel of women spoke on the issue of loyalty. I thought it was interesting enough to post this one up on here. Me?

I've already chronicled how loyalty has gone in my recent relationships, it hasn't. BUT!? I'm the first one to say that both My Ex-Wife and Former Fiancee simply were NOT WORTH BEING WITH, based on WHO I AM AND WHAT I BELIEVE. Where both of them BELIEVED IN NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT. My excuse making for their behavior put me in bad situations where I should have ended the relationships long before they reached the critical meltdown points that they did.

Both of them have and still had SERIOUS LOYALTY ISSUES. Stacey flat out cheated on me, because she's an attention-whore and wanted to run with Her Side-Piece-Chick-Dude who was HER LONG TIME MARRIED MISTRESS. Bear in mind I am most definitely calling Baby Dave, a grown married Blackman still being called Baby anything is always a fuckin red-flag. But women who want that THRILL could care less about something so blatantly obvious that they need to avoid that particular "man". Bottom line is things didn't work out with Dave's ass, just like I warned her it wouldn't. So now Her immature ass has tattoos and shit on her from thinking that inking her fuckin body is gonna help her deal with the fact that SHE WAS LOOKING AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR AND NOW KNOWS SHE'S A SCUM-BAG BITCH. And not some "innocent-lamb" who just had some "hard-luck relationships".

All this while I caught her South African Coloured Lying-Ass plotting to run down to Baltimore to fuck Dave and his Wife! -_- But? She doesn't like women. -_- Yeah, okay, whatever. And YES! I put her phony-ass on front street WHERE SHE BELONGS. Because I told her UP FRONT, yo!? Don't fuckin waste time lying to me. If you wanna go and be in a relationship with SOMEONE ELSE THEN SAY THAT AND GO! But don't fuckin be some pussy-ass bitch about it and then try to string me along when I have My Son to get back. A writing career to get off the ground SO I CAN EARN A LIVING AGAIN! A Surrogate Son who is breaking HIS NECK TO SUPPORT ME! And bad health where I don't need the stress.

If there is one thing I am 1000% sure of its that Capricorns and Libras just DO NOT GET ALONG IN RELATIONSHIPS. And yes you read it write, I just list some astrological sign-shit. My Ex-Wife is a Lady Libra and My Former Fiance is a Lady Libra and if there is one thing I have had enough of is that they are VERY GOOD AT FUCKING. And equally VERY GOOD AT FUCKING SHIT UP. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then looking around going "Did I do that?" YES YOUR URKEL-ASS DID DO THAT MYSTICAL JR.! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Capricorns like for things to have a reason and purpose behind why they are there and around them, while Libra's love fuckin attention for the sake of attention and regardless of whether it is GOOD OR BAD. They then COMPLAIN ABOUT IT WHEN IT GETS BEYOND OUT OF CONTROL, which means that when it was simply OUT OF CONTROL, it was an adrenaline rush of excitement and feeling "alive".
-_-
I woke up this morning.
That means I'm alive.
I don't want nor need to manufacture fake excitement.
Because it's fake.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Bottom line is I know how I fucked and why and by finally getting MY ACT TOGETHER, this is why this blog is here. This is why the ebook is staring me in the face and saying can you finish this last chapter asshole so we can see whether people think we suck or not as a writer and his creative concept!? Being loyal in a relationship is NOT HARD, IT'S REALLY ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON. And I have always lived by the fact that;

I cannot expect my woman to do something that I am not doing myself. If I am disloyal? Then I should EXPECT HER TO BE DISLOYAL. How this has become so complicated is because we've made it that way, AND!? As usual, we are chasing after, modifying and imitating, the shit that goes on in White society and of course we're getting our collective asses handed to us because of it. Here is the episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment