Monday, May 4, 2015

Tell Us What You REALLY THINK, Morgan Freeman...!?

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia!

As usual, I have too much to talk about and too much to post and not nearly enough time to do it all! HA! Again, I have seen Age of Ultron... And I do NOT LIKE, Age of Ultron. Most overhyped piece-a-crap movie with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MUCH WASTED FUCKIN POTENTIAL! It was a great lesson for me to see it and then sit down with my sworn-brother Art and dissect it. I actually thought about doing a youtube video review of the movie, but I decided against it... for now....

Bottom line is, as you know, I've got my own Black sci-fi fantasy adventure drama, and yes, I made sure to add ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THOSE GENRE-TITLES, cuz I'm EVIL.
I grew up reading world mythology and then comic books, then BOOKS! I read so much that my mother HAD TO BUY the old Encyclopedia Britannica series ^_^! GREAT INVESTMENT! I used to read dictionaries. I used to read signs and billboards whenever I was riding in the car out loud. Mile markers. People's minds. Animals minds. YOUR MIND. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL AND FUN, to your mental state.
It was throughout growing up reading and using my imagination that I realized that there are words, BETWEEN THE WORDS. And the words themselves HAVE INVISIBLE WORDS OVERLAYING AND UNDERLYING THEM. Based on the little bit that I was told a few years ago by ex-wife it appears that My Son has inherited the same ability from me to be able to understand what is spoken to him and what is being read, while also being able to understand the intentions of the reader or writer as well.
He and I are going to have much to discuss, which is why I did not post yesterday during normal daytime hours, because I am working on From Child to Man and needed to focus solely on that. However, with that said, I came across an interesting article where Morgan Freeman had some choice words in regards to the media coverage of the Baltimore Uprising, AND NOTE;
I don't call it the Baltimore Riots.
Because it was not a RIOT FOR THE SAKE OF RIOTING.
It was an UPRISING WHERE...?
You really think all that Kumbaya Negro Spiritual Protesting and Ass-Kissing is what caused the Corrupt Baltimore City-Government to PRETEND TO MOVE THEIR ASSES?
-_-
You're smarter than that, I know that already because you're still reading my blog. I mean, somebody has got to be smart around here, lord knows it can't be me! I call this country Nazi-America and I'm still up in this bitch so CLEARLY I'M NOT TOO BRIGHT! Then again I'm fighting to get my son back and being broke doesn't exactly give me the means to flee the Empire and live elsewhere, so!? I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm still sharp enough. All bullshit aside, here is what Morgan Freeman had to say about the Media Coverage of the Baltimore Uprising...! -_- I still haven't covered the shit going on in SA in any detail yet. >_< Sorry about that! HERE'S THE ARTICLE!

Morgan Freeman on Baltimore: ‘F–k the Media’

The Wrap 
 Morgan Freeman had strong words for the media on Baltimore coverage, and called networks out for zooming in on places like Baltimore only when they see fire.
“F–k the media,” he told the Daily Beast in an interview published Thursday, and complained about the big three cable networks’ bias.
“Look at MSNBC, Fox News, and CNN. Go between those three. There’s a take, there’s a take, and there’s a take. It’s just commentary. CNN wants to be pure news, but the others are just commentary. They’re just commenting on things.”  
On Baltimore coverage, Freeman says the media’s been better than the very one-sided Ferguson coverage.
“Now, they’re getting more of the whole picture. Ferguson? No. Baltimore seems to be coming up with a different scenario in the background,” he said.
“People are saying, ‘You were not all there when we were just talking and trying to make a point, but if we set something on fire, all of a sudden you’re all here. Why is that? What’s the difference?’ And some young reporters are listening. That sort of observation is very useful.”
The movie star also credited technology with revealing the critical behind-the-scenes details happening between police and Black Americans.
“Police have a standard reaction to shooting somebody. I fear for my life and I fear for my safety. Now, at least you can see, ‘Hey, his hands were up in the air! What part of your safety were you afraid of? The guy was running away, what part of your safety was in danger?’ There was one situation I saw where a cop told a guy to get out of the car, said, ‘Show me your driver’s license,’ and the guy reached back into the car and the cop shot him!”

No comments:

Post a Comment