Wednesday, May 20, 2015

How Badly Do I Want It...? Badly!

Good Midnight to you from Upper Darby!

I finished my workout, nearly passed out a couple of times. I'm sweating like a pig and I am exhausted, BUT!? I stuck with my regiment and got all of my daily work done before 24hrs was up. From typing up a minimum of 7 pages to my workout to cleaning around the apartment to writing notes for the conjoining books to From Child to Man. Even as I type this now I know what to type next for Chapter-7 which details the inner workings of Lu Gell trying to talk over Puyang even though he has successfully used his mental powers to be able to take control over her and her entire den-army of Ilvala-bitches.
I know some of that is vague as shit, it'll make sense when I provide more details and of course everything is already done to make sure the reader knows what's going on, so of course it makes sense in the actual ebook.
Bottom line is, how badly do I want it whether I am sick or healthy?
The Answer is BADLY! Nothing wrong with risking myself for something that is worth it and regaining my financial autonomy, my respect and the respect of my SONS and all of my family, it's a no-brainer! I'd rather die fighting, than sit on my ass and do nothing. The shower calls people. If I'm physically able then I'll get these couple of pages outta my head and onto the word doc before I go to bed, if not?! Then it'll have to keep till I wake up. HAVE A GOOD ONE!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment