Monday, May 11, 2015

Lashid4u Video #1....

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

Just finished typing a few more pages for From Child to Man. Finished some laundry. Cleaned up a bit, starting to regain my mobility. But my main thing has been finishing up my book. I lost almost an entire week last week thanks to my crappy illness and that was something I can't afford. I also lost a week's worth of workouts too, so DOUBLE-WHAMMY!
-_-
Curse the Double-Whammy.
Curses.
Either way, I checked my inbox just now and saw that a youtuber I'm subscribed to, Lashid4u, posted a series of videos where she examines the TV Scandal and the movie No Good Deed and sees an alarming trend of Anti-Blackman Propaganda in both of them. Now? Me? I didn't go see No Good Deed, why would I. And I damn sure don't watch Scandal. Like I've said before I don't watch but so much American Television and for good reason, because most of it is pure-D garbage and not worth watching in the first place.

So I was shocked to see that a Blackwoman like Lashid4u was watching Scandal and went to see No Good Deed. She confesses immediately about the fact that she knows she really shouldn't be watching this shows, but she also admits to finding the central Blackmen on them sexy and attractive, THE PERFECT BAIT! To lure in Blackwomen so they can see their sexy Blackmen be ABSOLUTE ASSHOLES! Now? To me that wouldn't be a problem, we all know that Black assholes exist in real life. So no harm no foul, right? RIGHT?
-_-
Well? She quickly points out that in both of these "shows" she felt IMMEDIATELY ALARMED by what messages they were BOTH SENDING TO HER AS A BLACKWOMAN. Enough of me! I'll let her explain it herself in her own words! ENJOY! AND SHOUT OUT TO LASHID4U! She always post GREAT VIDEOS THAT MAKE YOU THINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment