Monday, May 18, 2015

50 Pages LEFT!

Good Noontime to ya from Upper Darby!

I have been up all night and HAVE NOT SLEPT YET! I am finally down to the LAST 50 PAGES for From Child to Man! ^_^!!!! I am ALMOST FUCKIN THERE! ALMOST READY TO PUBLISH MY FIRST EBOOK! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PEOPLES! This 50 pages that I am looking at right now IS TYPED ALREADY! TECHNICALLY THE EBOOK IS "FINISHED"!

But I have to comb through this last 50 pages and make sure everything meshes up correctly and is AT LEAST EDITED ENOUGH FOR PUBLICATION! I've been trying to dig up more funds to cover basic living expenses and then cover the cost of a copy-editor and it's just not gonna happen, so!?

I have to do the editing myself. >_< Don't look at me like that. EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE FINE! The ebook is gonna be sold for $10 and based on what the conversion program keeps showing me its going to end up being nearly 300 pages. I know I haven't posted an excerpt, I AM GOING TO. I just need to pick the right points to toss up some tidbits and let you ladies and gentlemen see just what I've been cooking up. I stayed up all night to get down to this last 50 pages, because my surrogate son Dan, WHO IS WHITE, has really helped out a lot with supporting me with what I've been doing and FOR THAT I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL.

So I want to make sure that my ebook does well-enough so I can be able to meet my financial responsibilities BUT ALSO PAY HIM BACK FOR ALL THE HARD WORK HE HAS DONE IN HELPING ME. There are times like now that I am reminded though that I did not raise him from birth. I've taught him the best that I could and tried to set a good example while he has been helping me work back towards my biological son. Sitting here typing and looking at the damage that I did to our father-son relationship by insisting on having a relationship with Stacey, I've had to learn a PAINFUL LESSON that my family lives in the real world. While Stacey and her family lives in Coloured South Africa Land where no deed is too dirty to overlook. Being in love with her and trying to make things work caused me to irreparably damage my relationship with my surrogate-son and cost me time in getting back to my biological son. It is something I've put in my daily-journals and is TOP PRIORITY IN MY FIRST TALKS WITH MY BIOLOGICAL SON IN LETTING HIM KNOW THAT I LET MYSELF GET DISTRACTED WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE AND IT COST ME MORE TIME IN GETTING TO HIM AND COST HIM A POTENTIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A SURROGATE OLDER-BROTHER.

I'm looking to make amends TO BOTH OF THEM by producing this ebook where it will allow me to support myself and PAY PROPER JUSTICE TO MY SON AND DAN, as well as my sworn-brothers and sisters who also supported me. This last 50 pages? I'm looking to knock them out by friday. Give the whole thing a good once over and read through. Then pay all the copyrights, ebook ISBN fee and for the advertising so that people will KNOW that the book is out! So I'm definitely gonna get all that done and FINALLY BE FINISHED  AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS! I hope that you ladies and gents will support my ebook and pick up a copy of it. I am going to start doing more synopsis of what it is in posts this week, but it is a Black sci-fi fantasy drama. It is most definitely ADULT, but from the few people I have let read any chapters they have told me to my face that it definitely caught their attention because of the fact that the book honestly asks the question of;

What happens when your usefulness is up...?

No comments:

Post a Comment