Saturday, May 23, 2015

South African Police Raids...!

Good Afternoon from Upper Darby!

I've already pointed out that Black South Africans attacking Black African Immigrants is a waste of time when the real problem is the corrupt ANC Leadership. Black Illegal Immigrants is something that should be handled with compassion, but they still SHOULD BE AND MUST BE DEPORTED. If you can't follow the rules and come in THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR, then you're already showing the wrong side of yourself to Black South Africans. And that is just a fact. I've had my share of shit happen in my life, I've been homeless twice!

Both times it came from actually sticking to what is important and doing the right thing and taking my lumps with the understanding that I put myself in this position to be rendered homeless, I'm not gonna bitch-n-moan about it. Notice I am typing this post up which means I clearly survived both stints. But also!? I didn't turn into a pan-handler and beggar. In both instances the fact that I'd actually lived my life right PRIOR TO BEING RENDERED HOMELESS, ALLOWED ME TO CONTACT FRIENDS AND GET BASIC ASSISTANCE SO I COULD DO THE REST ON MY OWN.

I got off the street within 30 days in one instance when I had nothing but my wits, my resume and the fact that here in Nazi-America a homeless shelter, WHEN IT'S PROPERLY USED, is a means to be able to QUICKLY FIND A JOB AND GET BACK ON YOUR FEET AND BACK OUT INTO THE WORLD AND PULL YOUR OWN WEIGHT! So like I've said before, I don't just type shit up on here to high-post on people and talk about shit I've never gone through. Never lived or seen and survived and bettered myself afterwards. Here's the article;

South African police arrest thousands in raids

Associated Press

No comments:

Post a Comment