Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Democratic Alliance Elects its 1st Black Leader...!

And of course he's married to a Whitewoman.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
-_-
What?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, you see nothing wrong with that.
-_-
Ay, it always starts off that way. It alllllllllllllllllways starts off that way, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

Well the Democratic Alliance of South Africa HAS DONE IT! THEY'VE WON! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! -_- I get these same bullshit-ass, feel-good stories of silly-shit, here in Nazi-America. It really makes me shake my head when I see this shit coming straight from My Ancestral Homeland. I'm still trying to figure out how an entire continent of Black People haven't marched on North Africa yet where the Black Slave Trade is going on AS I TYPE! And Arabs have made it clear that North Africa is now NO LONGER PART OF AFRICA.
-_-
Oh yeah?
FUCK GADDAFI!
I SEE YOU LOOKING!
And I hear you too "THIS FUCKIN BLACK GUY!? FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!? EVERY OTHER WORD IS FUCK MANDELA! FUCK MARTIN LUTHER KING! FUCK MUAMMAR GADDAFI! HE'S A FUCKIN CRAZY FUCK!"
-_-
Just let me know when you calm down. I'll be right here when you're finished.
Now? Why do I say fuck Gaddafi? Because one of the messes I had to CLEAN UP when I was in high school and then college and throughout my life, whenever I've talked to other Black People is this STUPID BELIEF that everybody gives a damn about us and our issues. WHEN HISTORY AND REALITY CLEARLY SAYS "NO THEY DO NOT!" And the biggest fraud fact was and still is the Arab and HIS RELIGION OF ISLAM and how THEY HAVE USED IT TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER US IN MASS NUMBERS WHILE TALKING THAT SAME SHIT THAT WHITES SAY WHEN THEY COME AT US WITH THEIR CHRISTIAN-CATHOLIC BULLSHIT!

Both of these double-talking, LAND-STEALING, THIEVING AND INVADING FUCKS! Have stolen literal 1,000's of years of our history from us and then changed it around as if it is theirs! They have stolen from OUR PEOPLE, their land, their wealth, their HEALTH! THEIR FREEDOM AND THEIR FUTURE! Over the last 2,000 years alone! And a big reason why this has happened is because we HAVE ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN. We have ALLOWED Whites and Arabs to learn from us. Invited them in. TAUGHT THEM! Meanwhile the whole time they were nothing more than scouts and spies or worse, OPPORTUNISTS! CHECKING US OUT SO THEY COULD INVADE AND ENSLAVE US.

I need to know when the hell is a BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRY GOING TO DEMAND REPARATIONS FOR SLAVERY FROM EUROPE, NAZI-AMERICA AND ARABIA!? I see this SILLY-SHIT going on in South Africa where Black Immigrants are getting SLAUGHTERED! When YOUR OWN LEADERS HAVEN'T FUCKIN DONE NEARLY ENOUGH FOR YOU!? If you can KILL BLACK AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED THE CORRUPT ANC LEADERSHIP YET!?

It's no different than when I stop a Blackman OVER HERE in Nazi-America! Quick to pull out his fuckin GUN! OVER SOME DUMB SHIT! But then when I ask him a simple question that he should already have asked himself before he pulled his gun "You do know that once you kill this Blackman here, he's not getting back up. You know that, right?" then I find out that this NIGGER has pulled his gun because the other Blackman he was gonna kill, BUMPED INTO HIM!
Dumb. That shit is dumb. I can type with caps on here, come off a certain way, but at the end of the day I've had to look at the cold hard facts that me deciding to fall back and just try to live a nice quiet life, hoping that things will work out for the best. Is why things HAVEN'T worked out for the best. Because when people who honestly KNOW HOW TO GET THINGS DONE.
KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
WHY.
WHEN.
WHERE.
HOW.
I've had to look at the fact that my circle of friends changed from Blackmen and women that I knew would ride with me into the jaws of death and then back out! Then sit down and shoot the shit with me on how we can pull that off more efficiently and in a half the time the next time!
^_^!
You can't replace people who are IN THE MILITARY, but will call ME! A civvie, and ask "Yo? What do you think of x-y-z? What do you think that means?"
-_-
"Means YOU DONE FUCKED UP, SON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"
Like I said before, I'm not like Stacey or "other bloggers". I don't type about shit that I haven't lived or done. The few times I've visited my high school alone, the first thing that the Whites do is their damndest NOT to piss me off. Not because I'm some fuckin shitheaded rich Black American FUCK. But because they saw first hand, I don't give 2-fucks about what THEIR ancestors did and how THEY TREATED MINE. I'm here now. And those days, are gone. You can go on ahead and try to re-live the Whites Only-Era of America. But I can promise you this, it won't end well for you, because I'm not a part of the Martin Luther King Jr. Movement. I meant what I said when I told you that I went into the White American Domestic Court System and told them "If I cannot see my son, then I will NOT PAY ANYMORE MONEY. PERIOD. PERIOD!" and that White Judge was SHOCKED! The men in the courtroom were in shock, the women were in shock! And I was not. I'd made ENOUGH OF AN ASS OUT OF MYSELF BY ALLOWING THINGS TO GET TO THAT POINT. I'd already taken a MASSIVE LOSS by letting my ex-wife tag me with a restraining order for supposedly "beating her", meanwhile she had ZERO CONCERN about the fact that she was exposing ALL OF US TO A DOMESTIC COURT SYSTEM THAT COULD HAVE TAKEN OUR SON FROM US! She could care less about the fact that she knew she was lying ABOUT A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT YOU DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH! False Accusations IS SERIOUS BUSINESS and regardless of whether or not you GET AWAY WITH IT INITIALLY, the truth ALWAYS COMES OUT EVENTUALLY! And I warned her of that and it is BECAUSE OF THAT that I am here typing right now and not locked up some place.
-_-
I honestly could have lost my son to the State, if I'd have told them what she'd actually been doing and what her actual record was. And just typing that? I got what I deserved for playing around with A TRAITOR. Who didn't give a damn about what she was doing, except for trying to FORCE ME TO STAY MARRIED TO HER!
That is the God's Honest Truth, I have not been preparing My Son for school right now BECAUSE I ALLOWED MY EX-WIFE TO GET THE JUMP ON ME. BECAUSE I KEPT WISHIN AND HOPING AND DREAMING AND ALL OF THAT FEEL-GOOD, BULLSHIT! That somehow if I showed her how much I love her she'd act right, when the reality is THAT BITCH WAS NEVER RIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Which means that by me BULLSHITTIN AND STAYING WITH HER I SET MYSELF UP FOR THE FAILURE THAT BEFELL ME. I ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN. And it has been an eye-opening experience and it is the reason why I finally started this blog. The days of me trying to be this "Patient, Morgan Freeman-style, Blackman", FUCK THAT! Trying to be patient and talk to someone who has made it clear, I'M TRYING TO FUCK YOU OVER, it was by far one of thee DUMBEST THINGS I was ever dumb enough to do. So I've been getting back to who I am and slowly but surely the people that I grew up with, rode with, fought with, laughed with, cried with and swore brotherhood with! Have been coming back.

So I've been posting what I see going on around me, going around US. And this collection of articles and posts have a far greater purpose, too! My son and I will have PLENTY TO TALK ABOUT, with one of those things being the things that I have posted on THIS BLOG. Because I'll have to SORT THROUGH whatever DAMAGE MY ABSENCE HAS DONE TO HIM, never mind whatever bullshit his crazy-ass mother has done. I've had more and more people say as I get closer and closer to regaining my parental rights, WHICH IS A JOKE WITHIN ITSELF. But more and more people have said that they suspect that my ex-wife might fuckin DITCH MY SON ONCE I GET MY RIGHTS BACK. So I have been preparing for that possibility too.

What does any of this have to do with the Democratic Alliance? EVERYTHING. Because you need people in power WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GO THROUGH AS AN EVERYDAY CITIZEN. And I get nothing different from the Democratic Alliance than I do from the ANC, except for one party has even more Whites involved in it. What does this have to do with the Democratic Alliance? EVERYTHING. Because trying to swirl-around with White People when it was Whites who INTENTIONALLY TAUGHT US HOW TO HATE OURSELVES AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLACK, MEANWHILE? We still haven't sorted through THAT MESS YET, so how the hell does it make sense to then RE-INJECT WHITES BACK INTO THE POWER STRUCTURE THEY RIGGED UP FOR THEMSELVES IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It is UTTERLY STUPID to know that one has an issue of SELF-HATRED and POOR TOLERANCE AND COMMUNICATION WITH ONE'S SELF AND OTHER'S LIKE THEM, but then TURN AROUND and turn BACK TO THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE PROBLEM OR EXPLOITED IT WHENEVER THEY COULD. Dumb. Flat out, it's dumb.

Whites have been CONTINUALLY EXPOSED for INTENTIONALLY PRETENDING to be all-about mending fences and fixing age-old wounds with us as Black People ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET, only for evidence to come out 10-to-20 years later THAT THE WHOLE THING WAS A RUSE TO GET US TO LOWER OUR GUARD AND GET INFILTRATED AND EXPLOITED AGAIN BY WHITES, ARABS OR WHOMEVER. There comes a point where you have to hold people accountable based on their records of interaction and accountability, just like we all do on an individual basis. We all know full-well not to keep trusting someone who INTENTIONALLY lies to us and then uses us for their own individual gain/s and leaves us high-n-dry afterwards! I think this video sums it up best from even the DUMBEST OF WHITE PEOPLE ON HOW THEY DO THINGS, WHICH WE NEED TO GET A CLUE FROM AND BUY A VOWEL AND SOLVE THIS PUZZLE! Bear in mind that this clip of George Bush Jr. might have a "laugh track to it", but guess what? The shit is actually CORRECT. And Whites LIVE AND DIE by the phrase;
"Fool me once, then shame on you...." but then Bush Jr.'s INTERPRETATION IS ACTUALLY HOW MOST RIGHT-MINDED PEOPLE ACT when he said "You fool me," then he ABRUPTLY CUTS IT OFF AND SAYS "YOU CAN'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!"
On the surface Bush Jr.'s supposed fuck-up of the whole Fool Me Once-phrase seems correct, but when you look at the sense of urgency and forcefulness in which he spins IT IS ACTUALLY CORRECT. When you are in DIRE STRAITS AND CANNOT AFFORD FOR BULLSHITTERS RUNNING CON-GAMES ON YOU, THEN YOU HAVE TO AGGRESSIVELY PUT A STOP TO THEIR BULLSHIT, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT! Black South Africans need to understand that the ANC, AS FUCKED UP AS IT IS, IS STILL A BLACK POLITICAL PARTY!

I would suggest you begin a massive COLLECTIVE EFFORT to push Black South Africans into the ANC where YOU KNOW THEY WILL PUT BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS FIRST AND THE SUCCESS OF SOUTH AFRICA FOR BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS FIRST! The current ANC leadership and membership needs to be PUSHED OUT BY OTHER BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS TO WIPE THE ANC CLEAN OF PROFITEERS. But if Non-Black or Mixed Political Parties are ALLOWED to BECOME ENTRENCHED. REST ASSURED THAT WHITES WILL ONCE AGAIN REGAIN TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO A COVERT AND THEN OVERT WHITE APARTHEID-STYLE OF GOVERNANCE.

Always remember that if the Whites HADN'T FUCKIN HOGGED ALL THE FUCKIN EDUCATION, WEALTH AND OPPORTUNITIES, then Black South Africans AS A WHOLE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY STEP UP AND STEP IN AND KEEP THE COUNTRY RUNNING SMOOTHLY ONCE APARTHEID ENDED. And the fact that TOO MANY, as far as I'm concerned, Black ANC Men were locked up and CONVENIENTLY ALWAYS HAD WHITE WOMEN LAWYERS WHILE THEY WERE CONVENIENTLY LOCKED AWAY IN ISOLATION THAT THEY THEN CONVENIENTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH!? HA!

There isn't that much FUCKIN CONVENIENCE LEFT IN AIRLINE TRAVEL SO HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FALL FOR THIS DUMB-SHIT COMING FROM THE MASTER'S OF MASS-EXPERIMENTATION AND EXTERMINATION! Those White BITCHES! That ANY ANC MEMBERS ARE MARRIED TO ARE PLANTS! And because NAZI-AMERICA ALWAYS CONDONED WHITE-ONLY APARTHEID THEN MORE LIKELY THAN NOT THEY RECEIVED CIA-TRAINING OR WERE AT LEAST EXPOSED TO NAZI-AMERICAN CIA-TRAINING TECHNIQUES!

It's FUCKED UP to even have to type some shit like that, BUT UNFORTUNATELY WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY OF TRUST WHEN IT COMES TO HOW LOW THEY WILL STOOP TO STEER POWER OR KEEP POWER IN THEIR OWN HANDS. You have been warned South Africa! And ANOTHER THING!? The power outages of rolling electricity CAME FROM THE FACT THAT THE POWER GRID WAS NEVER INTENDED FOR SO MANY BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS TO HAVE ACTUAL ELECTRICITY! WHICH IS A TOTAL DIRT-BAG MOVE AND REMINDER OF WHAT WHITES ARE CAPABLE OF WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO REMOTELY ACKNOWLEDGE OUR HUMANITY!

NO ELECTRICITY FOR YOU! Teach your children now to grow up to REPLACE THE CURRENT ANC MEMBERS AND THEIR CHILDREN OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IT! AND KEEP ANYONE ELSE OUT OF POWER THAT IS NOT A 100% BLACK POLITICAL PARTY! You have been WARNED!






No comments:

Post a Comment