Saturday, May 9, 2015

Trolling For Content by Chris Miller...!

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

Chris Miller talks about how DC Comics is screwing people out of their royalties over characters they've created for them. Now? I have spoken at length about this and explained that this is why I have never released anything until now, because I did not and still won't, split shit with any of the White American-White Jewish owned corporations. I've known since I was in 8th grade that everyone who works in the comic book industry where you create characters, but willingly or unwillingly, you end up SIGNING THEM OVER TO WHOMEVER YOU WORK FOR. Whether it is DC or Marvel Comics makes no difference to me. Because the end outcome is the same;
I work my ass off to create something original, DC and Marvel PROVIDE PUBLISHING, BUT!? They set you up so that YOUR CREATIONS BECOME THEIR PROPERTIES! -_- Uhhhhhhh, no. I'll just go off to my own little corner and keep my eye on the field and keep looking for a means to self-publish and lo-n-behold that means now exists. However you still have Black People who INSIST on working for these Non-Black Controlled Corporations and then wonder why they end up getting fucked over. To me? It makes no sense, it is stupid, but!?

For some people they just don't have the patience, for some of us as Black People, PARTICULARLY BLACK PEOPLE WITH WHITE FRIENDS. Too many of us as Black People allow the success of either their White Peers or seeing White Works up on the screen or on TV and in print and they KNOW that they could do better and have done better! But instead of circling the wagons and working together, they try to go it alone for no other reason besides sheer ego, or? They join these White-Jewish & White Entertainment Corps somehow thinking they're not gonna get fucked over. They then GET FUCKED OVER, then throw a conniption fit about it!

But the reality is that have decided to try to play a game of chicken with someone who is driving an INVINCIBLE CAR. It's stupid but driven by desperation and we all know that when people get DESPERATE is when who they are as a person gets tested. Here is Chris Miller talking about HIS EXPERIENCES and his thoughts, enjoy;


No comments:

Post a Comment