Thursday, May 14, 2015

5150 Show Extended Loose Talk...!

Good Noontime TO YA from Upper Darby!
Posting tuesday's 5150 Show were they pretty much sit around and shoot the shit about everything and anything. Me myself? I've been up all morning typing, I may post an excerpt from the book, still not sure just yet. I probably will. I liked delving into the mind's of all the characters involved and not just hand-holding you and pointing out WHO THE BAD GUYS ARE and WHO THE GOOD GUYS ARE. With that typed?
-_-
Sigh.
The fuckin FIRE ALARM has been going off-n-on all fuckin morning. I don't know what they're doing. Annnnnnnnnnnd, there it goes a-fuckin-gain. Lemme post this and finally go and eat. I've been up all morning and haven't eaten yet.
"Is TRINA THERE!? Is she comin out!?" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Cuz I don't like your daughter, bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment