Thursday, May 7, 2015

Free Trips to Afrika...!

Good Afternoon from Sickly-Ass Philadelphia!

I'm still battling cold-&-flu symptoms and getting rest is at a premium, it just isn't happening easily! So? In between the burning fever, cold sweats, sore throat and overall crappiness!? I found this and I swear to God I was like "I'm gonna post this one!" If you notice in this Prank Video, you'll see pretty easily that ANY RIGHT-MINDED BLACK AMERICAN would be able to see through it VERY QUICKLY!

However?

The Black-White Interracial Couples TOTALLY LOSE IT. And the ONE Black Couple who fall for it refuse to simply look at the fact that ONLY A WHITE FOOL would go down the road that these two White Pranksters went. One of the main reasons why I am posting it is because of the fact that it highlights what I said before about what happens to anyone who is constantly under siege from an outside source. The SLIGHTEST EXPOSURE or CHANCE to take a pound of FLESH from out of someone from that group becomes an almost inescapable LURE!

Where instead of just saying "You know what? I don't know what this is? BUT I'M OUTTA HERE!" It just isn't there because of the daily bullshit that Black People have to go through. So finally seeing WHITE BIGOTRY OPENLY AND HAVING A CHANCE TO ATTACK IT!?!?! It gets interesting IN A HURRY! So here's the video;
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment