Saturday, April 2, 2016

Here is What Happened to a Blackman WHO DID THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN ME...

This next video, HIGHLIGHTS! What I have typed about on here regarding My Son and My Situation with My Ex-Wife. This Blackman here? Kept on thinking that if he just DID WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO, then the Nazi-American Domestic Court System was going to DO RIGHT BY HIM, well?

He ended up with a FELONY on his record, DUE TO FUCKIN CHILD SUPPORT.
-_-
Meanwhile?
As you will SEE.
Slowly but surely throughout the video you will SEE!
That the COURT SYSTEM ITSELF WAS FUCKIN HIM OVER!
AT THE SAME TIME THEY WERE HELPING HIS EX-WIFE FUCK HIM OVER TOO!
AND NOW THAT THE TRUTH HAS COME OUT!?

Think they're gonna remove HIS FELONY?
CLEAR HIS NAME AND RECORD?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And I laugh because LIKE I FUCKIN SAID.
White Customs and Culture, GLORIFY DOING SHEISTY-ASS SHIT!
Where it isn't about RIGHT OR WRONG.
It is about DO YOU HAVE MONEY?
CAN YOU BRIBE ME?
WILL YOU KILL ME IF I DON'T COMPLY THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO?
DO YOU HAVE STATUS?
DO YOU HAVE POWER?

If you have NONE OF THE ABOVE, well?
And if you are seeing this and saying "WHAT THE FUCK!? DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHITE PEOPLE!?"
Uhhhhh, who wrote all these laws again?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, now sit down and shut ALLLLLLLLLL THE WAY THE FUCK UP!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH, -_-
See? I can sit here and "put on a show". Because, long time readers know this is all a show. The caps. The laughing. It's all meant to push away the pussies that just aren't worth fucking with. And that sentence has so many meanings behind it I'm just gonna leave it right there, there ya go.

Bottom line is?
The entire system is a money-grab.
It has zero to do with anything other than giving off an ILLUSION OF ENLIGHTENMENT. An ILLUSION of "progression", along gender lines. Meanwhile the reality is?
I? When I think about it and I've typed it before. FOR WHITES OF EUROPE? The best thing that EVER HAPPENED TO THEM, was setting sail and going out into the world and then wiping out and conquering every place they went by whatever means they had to do it. Frankly? I don't think Whites from Europe would exist today if they hadn't have done so, because they were wiping each other out at RIDICULOUS RATES with RIDICULOUS WARS and wiping out THEIR NATURAL RESOURCES TO FUND THESE HORRIBLE "EVENTS". When I see images of White Americans standing around lynchings of Blackmen I see WHITEWOMEN AND WHITE CHILDREN AND EVERYBODY IS HAVING A GRAND OLE TIME!

Who the fuck got punished for all of that?
Do YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
No?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
That means that THOSE WHITES IN THOSE IMAGES, COMMITTED MURDER.
And NEVER GOT PUNISHED FOR IT AT ALL. They then PASSED DOWN THIS BRAZEN DISRESPECTFUL ATTITUDE TO THEIR CHILDREN THAT YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO BLACK PEOPLE AND....

They'll go to church and forgive you.
-_-
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, NO.
But for too many of Us as BLACKS WORLDWIDE, too many of Us think that these FACTS. That Whites have just been able to do, HORRIBLE. UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO US. You think it HASN'T CORRUPTED THEIR OWN MINDS? But then when you DO. YOUR. HOMEWORK!
This?
Is how they treated ONE ANOTHER BEFORE THEY WERE ABLE TO EXPLOIT, ENSLAVE AND MURDER US.

If you were a White person OF NO STATUS, NO STOCK?
Pfft!? DON'T FUCK UP! DO NOT FUCK UP!
There was NO RECOURSE!
Unless some "WHITE PERSON OF STATUS FELT SORRY FOR YOU"!
Go DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
This is why they are SO SKILLED AT TREATING US LIKE SHIT!
Because the MASSES OF WHITES WERE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

This video?
You're gonna see a BLACKWOMAN as the judge. Where at ANY POINT SHE COULD HAVE DONE WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTED TO DO! But she made sure even after THE TRUTH COMES OUT, ohhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Shit!? That's!? Wow, that's kinda....? SHIT!? Well, if I make a ruling?

Yeah, if this Blackwoman makes a ruling that WHITES DON'T LIKE THEN SHE COULD QUICKLY END UP WHERE THIS BLACKMAN OF A JUDGE IS NOW FIGHTING FOR HIS CAREER AT;
I NEED, not want, NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND! That the Blackwoman in the next video is FULLY AWARE that EVERYTHING IS RECORDED/TRANSCRIBED, in her court, just like Judge Olu Stevens court. THE FEAR. Where when I watched this video it REMINDED ME OF THE BLACKWOMAN JUDGE FROM MY COURT CASE BROUGHT BY MY EX-WIFE FOR ALLEGEDLY BEATING HER. The Blackwoman Judge was TERRORIFIED. Even typing this is JUST, sad. I don't know what you THOUGHT I was gonna type, but for me? It was sad. And it still is sad. Because she KNEW something wasn't right and it was easy for me to see THE FEAR in her eyes and on her face "Well? If I go ahead with this case and he PROVES his ex-wife is LYING and I let him go and then HE WAS BEATING HER!? I'M RUINED!? BUT IF SHE IS LYING AND HE DIDN'T BEAT HER AND I SIDE IN HER FAVOR!? I'M RUINED!"

And I was just like "How about you just DO. YOUR FUCKIN. JOB!" and that was when I realized that Black people don't get DO OVERS. Unless someone White Person "feels sorry for them" and "gives them another chance", when you're Black and involved in THESE AREAS of the White Power Supremacy Machine? One false move and all of your hard earned work and studying, everything!? GONE. And it IS NOT COMING BACK. This is why many have stated that Black Brooklyn DA Kenneth Thompson has decided to SELL US DOWN THE RIVER for Peter Liang. Because FOR HIM as a BLACK PERSON IN THE "WHEELS OF JUSTICE", you often times get CRUSHED BY IT instead of it simply being about YOU DOING YOUR JOB.

I've typed all of this, because I made my painful decision to simply SAY JUST ENOUGH. And LET MY EX-WIFE SEEMINGLY HANG ME. Because I could SEE that there was MORE TO LOSE THAN GAIN if I went all out in STOPPING MY EX-WIFE AT THAT TIME.
Never mind that when I finally GOT MY DAY IN COURT, a lot of the ORIGINAL PLAYERS WHO KNEW THE TRUTH OR SUSPECTED HER WERE GONE;
1) The Blackwoman Judge was not on the bench that day
2) The Original White Feminist Domestic Abuse Project Lawyer had MADE SURE to get HERSELF OFF THE CASE AND MADE SURE SHE WOULD NOT BE THERE THAT DAY! So understand THIS!? I've gotten as CLOSE AS I FUCKIN NEED TO BE TO SEE that a Whitewoman WHO DECIDES SHE WANTS TO FUCK OVER A BLACKMAN CAN SKATE! Literally be SHAKING AND NERVOUS WHILE LYING! And STILL BE TAKEN AT HER FUCKIN WORD! While she knows full-well she is about to UTTERLY DESTROY AN ENTIRE BLACK FAMILY THAT CLEARLY IS ALREADY IN TROUBLE!

This Whitewoman? From Domestic Abuse Project, always remember reader. Like I said in regards to the video you're about to see. EVERYTHING IS TRANSCRIBED AND RECORDED, COMMITTED TO RECORD! All I NEED TO DO is find THE FIRST COURT DATE TO LOCATE THIS BITCH'S NAME AND THEN SEE WHAT HAS BECOME OF HER FUCKIN LOUSY FUCKIN ASS! And then I don't need to LIE ABOUT ANYTHING! And I need you to see? If I'm LYING. When I PRESS PUBLISH, a lawyer would EASILY TEAR ME TO PIECES! So either I'm AN IDIOT! Really BRAVE!? REALLY STUPID!

Or I'm telling the truth.
And nothing would make me feel better than to get the chance to peel the proverbial FLESH RIGHT OFF THIS BITCH'S BODY FOR THE BULLSHIT SHE FUCKIN DID!
I don't find it funny. That Whites think they are "CREDIBLE". And come from a "CREDIBLE PEOPLE". While My Own People are constantly called CRIMINALS AND LIARS! Like we've STOLEN OTHERS LANDS AND ENSLAVED AND MURDERED THEM! Where? On what PLANET!? Does anyone with a track-record of DECEIT AND TREACHERY! AS A PEOPLE! How dare you high-post on ANYONE.
Anywhere.
I don't need to type anything to SHAME, White People.
Because for me to be wasting my time like that means I'm a fuckin fool.
No.
This is about, FACTS.

That Whitewoman from Domestic Abuse Project, KNEW what she was doing. KNEW that my Ex-wife was lying and she ONLY CARED ABOUT SAVING
HER FUCKIN.
SELF!
I have never heard my son speak one word.
And all this useless waste of sperm and egg had to do was BE ABOUT THE CAUSE SHE CLAIMED. It DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME! If she HONESTLY GAVE A SHIT! ABOUT WOMEN BEING ABUSED THEN SHE WOULD HAVE SPOKEN UP BECAUSE SHE WOULD KNOW THAT FALSE-ACCUSATIONS CAN CREATE THE VERY MONSTERS YOU DON'T WANT MEN TO BE LIKE!

And she could care less. THE BRIGHT YELLOW NEON STRIPE OF COWARDICE! WAS RUNNING DOWN HER BACKSIDE AS FAST AS SHE COULD RUN OUT OF THAT COURT ROOM! Am I supposed to now be like these pathtetic niggers who get on TV and say "I'm gettin on with my life now that I'z iz free from THIRTY FUCKIN YEARS OF FALSE IMPRISONMENT!"
Power must be taken away from those who are UNFIT to wield it. What pissed me off the most back then was the fact that I got caught with my pants down around my ankles and hadn't had a chance to return to work before my Ex-Wife ambushed me! So I not only couldn't afford an attorney but then I couldn't afford to go after the White-bitch who willingly turned a blind-eye to the truth to save her own ass! In the following video you will see that BY COOPERATING with The System, THIS BLACKMAN RUINED HIMSELF AND WAS THEN RUINED BY BOTH HIS EX-WIFE AND THE NAZI-AMERICAN COURT SYSTEM;

No comments:

Post a Comment