Sunday, May 1, 2016

Welcome to MAY 2016!

GOOD.
MORNING.
From. Philadelphia....
Well!? It's the 1st day of MAY! I'm feeling a bit disoriented from yesterday's workday being from 6am to only 2pm when my normal shift is a start from anywhere of 5am EST but always till 5pm EST. I didn't exactly get a lot of sleep from Wednesday to yesterday and of course running however far that was yesterday to get to work and then seeing first hand why the people who monitor the cameras at the main desk are always in jeopardy of getting fired;
Can't sleep there.
CAN'T FALL ASLEEP THERE.
And for THEM!?

They got not much of much to do.
So? They bring their cellphones, do their texting, make personal calls I guess. But the bottom line is unless you HONESTLY GO TO BED AT NIGHT. Then come in with SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO WHILE AT THAT DESK...!?
Oh yeah, you're GONNA get bored.
Your GONNA drift off to sleep or lose focus.
And with a security camera LOOKIN STRAIGHT AT YOUR ASS TOO!?
You will be fired.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wait I shouldn't laugh at that should I!?
Seriously though?
For me?
I have my writings.
And as long as I go to bed the night before, get at least some good sleep? Then I can literally go in to work. Sit my ass down. Set up the cameras I want on the display. Then begin the process of monitoring whatever the fuck is going on and on a SATURDAY!? HA!? That place was fuckin dead! Now mind you!? This ISN'T MY NORMAL POST! My post is the security shack. Where it is just me AND ME ALONE

I monitor incoming and outgoing traffic PHYSICALLY and DIRECT TRUCKS AND OTHER TRAFFIC to wherever they have to go! I also patrol the grounds and the plant itself, SO!? In between all of THAT!? It's just me. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?
Me.
Sitting in a security shack.
I've got no cameras.
I've got my walkie-talkie and a refrigerator and my own bathroom and then, me.
And that's it!
So it gives me time to write.
I'm on page 50 for PCN-0.
And as I said before the Black Fox Diana Free Story is done.

Now all it is about is just getting more days under my belt and getting my paychecks so I can FINALLY pay down everything and get back to being in the black again AND BEING AHEAD! I'm looking for a new hosting site for Williams Works. And once all bills are back to black then I can go on ahead and HONESTLY START INVESTING IN WHAT I NEED TO REALLY MAKE WILLIAMS WORKS GROW AND GO!
1) I can get my t-shirt press and sell t-shirts of my characters! Just like I told you about last year.
2) I can PAY FOR ADVERTISING ON TARIQ RADIO! This is why I'm NOT STRESSING MY SLOW TO NO SALES! Because;
3) I can finally get my WORD 2016 PROGRAMS AND PUT MY ESTORIES UP THE WAY I WANT THEM TO BE!
4) I still HAVE NOT USED MY AMAZON EBOOK ACCOUNT TO PUT OUT ANY STORIES!
5) I have however begun CREATING STORIES TO SELL ON THAT ACCOUNT! Which of course means they can't be sold on any of my own websites, BUT!? Having MY WEBSITE WITH ITS OWN STORIES and then TYING THEM IN TO THE STORIES SOLD ON AMAZON will allow me TO PULL CUSTOMERS FROM ONE TO THE OTHER AND VICE-VERSA!
The Devil is in the Details. 
And I've waited a long time to finally be able to SHOW THAT I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! And that I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING! I don't care HOW MANY FOOLS! Think Life is a SPRINT AND FOOT RACE OF SPEED AND IMMEDIATE SELF-GRATIFICATION! 

And I'm certainly NOT INTERESTED in listening to people whose opinions and stances change STRICTLY BASED ON THEIR OWN COWARDICE! Either you KNOW what you are doing OR YOU DON'T! Either YOU BELIEVE in what you are doing OR YOU DON'T! And no amount. Of ANYONE ANYWHERE, propping you up! Will change the fact that when you're just an empty hollow shit-talking SHELL! At some point or another you're going to get ripped to PIECES! By Life itself. You've all seen THIS BLOG from its very beginnings and how it has grown and how it has evolved! You've also read on here things that I've typed where I know some of you were like;
This guy's full of shit! BUT HE IS ENTERTAINING!
Yet at every turn.
What I've said I'd do.
I've done.
Everything that I've Lost.
I will regain.
Or replace.
There is nothing more humiliating.
And embarrassing!
Than having to FALL BACK against FOOLS!
To be lied on over and over while the SIMPLEST OF WORK on ANYONE'S PART.
Would have exposed everything from day-1!
To be lied to, when I'd made it crystal clear that it wasn't necessary.
But you know what they say, you want something done right?
Do It Yourself.
I don't take kindly to betrayal.
And it feels good to be back to normal.
To KNOW that I have control over what happens next IN MY LIFE.
And...?
Others.....


No comments:

Post a Comment