Friday, May 20, 2016

200,000+ Google+ Page Views...!!!!!!

I started this blog a little over a year ago and my google+ profile barely had 4,000 views on it. I didn't use anything for anything and I was still trying to figure out what to do and why, how when who what and WHERE!

Then!? I got that call from Baby Dave Evans.
To say that even listening to his phony-useless-ass was annoying is an understatement.
But like I've typed before, to hear him switch up and bitch up when I reminded him that he decided to be cute-n-funny and interfere in my relationship with Stacey while being such a MARRIED RELIGIOUS MAN OF GOD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Whose sole claim to fame is making music designed to make pussies wet and panties drop!

Ahhhhhhhhh, a true MAN A GOD THERE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH!
Mind you, he didn't even produce that song, but my point is still made. To this day it still makes me shake my head and actually laugh. Because it's like, I'm saying to myself "Okay, does Stacey honestly believe that this Man. Who makes pussy-wet panty-drop music! Issssssssssss, a man of God? I mean is she trying to fuck with me or is she trying to fuckin fuck with herself...!? And then why bother with the bullshit?"

But then to see how he sold YOU OUT Stacey, after talking all that RAH-RAH SHIT!
>_<
I was so fuckin angry that I had to DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!
^_^!!!!
You like that right!
RIGHT!?
I WAS SO ANGRY I HAD TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAH,
TELL'EM!!!!!
-_-
To this day. 
I was and still am more offended by THE FACT!
That this is who you decided to cheat with, Stacey?
A fuckin cowardly liar...?
This!?
Was, is, whatever, Your Soulmate...?

And THUS!?











This BLOG WAS BORN!
WOO-WHOOOOO!!!!!!!
LET'S! 
PARTY!!!!!
And what'd I tell ya from JUMP STREET PEOPLE!
Blogging is something where you gotta STAY CONSISTENT!
YOU GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING WORTH MUTHAFUCKAS FUCKIN CLICKING ON IT!
And to me?
I don't want anymore Black People DOING THE SILLY SHIT I'VE DONE!
WHEN THEY DON'T NEED TO!
If this blog helps you APPRECIATE YOUR OWN LIFE, SO BE IT!
If it helps you LEARN AND GROW, SO BE IT!
If it lets YOU SEE that You ain't the only one GOIN THROUGH SOME BULLSHIT!
But MOST IMPORTANTLY!?
It helps you UNDERSTAND what you NEED TO BE DOING AS A BLACK PERSON IN THIS WORLD!
Then?
I've finally gotten back to SOME DEGREE, of doing what I am supposed to be doing.
Fight On My People.
And Welcome Back to All of My Sworn Brothers Scattered Across the Globe.
Always Remember That....


No comments:

Post a Comment