Sunday, May 29, 2016

I JUST REJECTED A JOB OFFER!

MAN THAT SHIT FELT FUCKIN GREAT! 
^_^!!!!!
To be able to REJECT A JOB OFFER!
I've now had FIVE different employment agencies and TWO customer service managers come calling after reviewing my resume over the last 30 days. And just now I had ANOTHER WOMAN looking to hire me for sales. She'd contacted me earlier in the week and left voice messages here and I ignored them. Just now she sent me another email and this time I REPLIED, thanked her for the opportunity and then let her know I am gainfully employed and continuing to build my internet business.

It's 5:29pm EST.
Lemme get these new Williams Works posts up.
I'm waiting on a pending approval to join TBA's Facebook page. 
Just looking in from the outside...?
In THAT FACEBOOK GROUP are Black People who are BUILDING!
And I could use some solid advice and support.
LEMME GET TO WORK!
MORE POST COMING!


No comments:

Post a Comment