Monday, May 23, 2016

I'M BACK!

I LITERALLY JUST BEAT THE THUNDERSTORM HERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Lemme tell ya something?! Working out this morning, FELT FUCKIN GREAT! Why the inconsistency you may ask? Because I have bad abductors and I cannot afford to go under the knife to have them CUT! And then either surgically fixed or cut and then allowed to heal back on their own.

So when I workout I literally begin losing weight almost IMMEDIATELY! Muscle definition comes in IMMEDIATELY! Even Wayne my next door neighbor was like "Damn?! That was JUST FROM THIS MORNING!?"
OH YEAH!

But the problem is as the FAT! Comes OFF and my body returns to shape, it puts PRESSURE ON MY ABDUCTORS. Which is no different than having a GROIN PULL! Or, in my instance, TEAR! The doctors told me I probably have a series of TEARS that flare up when I push my body and actually become more fit and in shape, isn't that IRONIC.

BOTTOM LINE IS, I have to find a happy medium to work with to be able to maintain consistent workouts without causing my abductor tears to flare up. Fortunately for Me, I have a fairly high tolerance for pain.

On the Williams Works FRONT!? Took me way too long BUT I GOT BREE MAXWELL DRAWN! AND 60% INKED! I tried to get a little TOO CUTE TODAY with drawing Her from a TOP-DOWN ANGLE to highlight one of her POWERS. But since I'm still RUSTY AS FUCK, I couldn't get her RIGHT ARM RIGHT in proportion and PERCEPTION TO THE REST OF HER BODY! It was a GREAT DRAWING in its original version where you could SEE THAT BREE CAN ACTUALLY GROW to giantess-size.

But I couldn't get her fuckin right arm right!
>_<
After awhile I started to get frustrated and had to take a break. Finally I had to admit that I'm not quite READY for that level of sophistication, YET! But I did enjoy the fact that I got 90% of the way there till I got to that pesky right arm of hers! And when you're doing a SKEWED PERSPECTIVE DRAWING, you can't have ANY PART OUT OF PLACE OR THE WHOLE DRAWING IS SHOT TO SHIT!

SO!? I literally, ERASED HER ENTIRE BODY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, and that my friends TAKES GUTS!
The only parts of her I kept intact where her head, neck and shoulders! And went from there and, by the way, the money I spent on art supplies?
...
$200.

I nearly died.
Today however, I was ONLY ABLE TO ERASE HER ENTIRE BODY BECAUSE OF THOSE ART SUPPLIES! That shit would have been a NIGHTMARISH GRAPHITE DISASTER IF I DIDN'T HAVE THE NEW ERASURES! Especially the Art Gum Erasure, HA-HA! ^_^!!!!! Because now I can INK MY DRAWINGS AND THEN USE IT TO ERASE THE PENCIL LINES AND IT EATS UP ONLY THE PENCIL AND THE GRAPHITE LEFT BEHIND! LEAVING NOTHING BUT THE INK LINES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I'm still getting my artistic legs underneath me, but Rob before I left today from work was like "Goddamn Man, how many drawings do you do per week!?" and I told him "I was originally getting one done per day AT FIRST. But as I've been doing more I've been bogged down with color schemes and getting angles and poses right for each one, so it's about two-a-day."

And he looked at me like O_O then he was like "You seem UPSET that you're only getting"
and I cut him off and said "I am! I haven't even gotten into Byron's main unit Maxwell's Meteors, nor have I drawn one member of Black Fox Diana's Bitches, which is HER UNIT! That doesn't include the senior staff of both GLA and AI which Byron controls. Then common members of Crusader Base." and he was like "GOD DAMN MAN YOU SOUND LIKE YOU GOT A WHOLE UNIVERSE OF FUCKIN CHARACTERS!?" and we just laughed about it!
Lemme get downstairs and cook dinner, make a few POSTS! Then call it A NIGHT! Everyday I get closer and closer to You My Son.....


No comments:

Post a Comment