Sunday, May 29, 2016

Searching for NEW HOST SITE

GOOD MORNING FROM WORKING IN PHILADELPHIA!
Been up for the last hour searching for and combing through Web Hosting Sites because it is time to move Williams Works from off of Weebly. They don't have the type of policies for a website like mine based on Erotic Science Fiction Fantasy Dramas and I don't fuckin trust them any further than I can SEE THEM, which of course I can't! Cuz they're up on the internet and out in San Fran, that beacon of Black Inclusion.

You know as I've been looking around and seeing how things are set up to have host sites using PHONY NAMES and DUMMY NAMES that mask and mislead when searches are done to try to determine who is using what and who the hell is hosting said websites?

The internet is a limitless place with literally tons of con-artists and bullshitters who seek to steal shit from unsuspecting travellers moving across it. I never got into computer programming, a SERIOUS MISTAKE. And I've been thinking about buying books and at least learning the basics. Concerns over time aside to do it, I realize that a Black Tech Sector is sorely lacking and CRITICALLY NEEDED.

I might shoot TBA an email and ask him what he knows about website hosts and a good one for what it is that I write, draw and do. One thing that I have found a LOT OF, TOO MUCH OF, is LIARS. The internet is FILLED WITH LIARS looking for UNSUSPECTING SUCKERS. So they can fleece them of their time, money and personal information.

No comments:

Post a Comment