Sunday, May 22, 2016

TBA 3-19-2016 - How Wealth Is Lost

Here is the 3/19/16 TBA broadcast and it is something I definitely need to hear right about now. I also found it interesting to hear My Mother's reaction now that I am NOT POWERLESS AGAIN. >_< I love My Mother VERY MUCH! But she has been a MAJOR DESTROYER of most of my achievements and that has been because of sheer petty jealousy. The kind that TBA has always and still always talks about where too many Black Parents from the previous generations did not do the things necessary to HONESTLY PASS ANYTHING ON TO US. And when they encounter that THEIR CHILDREN have gotten HIP TO THAT AND START MAKING SUCCESSFUL MOVES ON THEIR OWN, THEN!?

The petty jealousy comes out.
The low-key sabotage and slick shit.
Melissa's parents, My College Sweetheart, HER PARENTS, started sabotaging Her Ass when she started asking them the RIGHT QUESTIONS and they did NOT. LIKE. THAT.

The difficult part is the fact that these are Our Parents.
And they hide behind that.
>_<
But this time?
It was amazing to hear how different my mother's tone was when she heard me talk about My Son and the fact that we've been separated for 15 years. At no point did she say we need to sit down Shawn and try to pool OUR RESOURCES TO GET THIS DONE FASTER! At NO POINT, has she EVER SAID THAT.
And that within itself, speaks volumes.

Unlike others, I however DO KNOW WHY My Mother has treated me the way that she has. And it is because I am a child that was brought into this world under no pretense of love between Her and My Father. This is something that too many of Us as Black People don't mind randomly bringing up, but don't like dwelling on that fact for too long of a conversation. My Mother got pregnant with Me strictly out of frustration with Her Father. My Own Father, was just a weapon to be used for her to vent, however?

It only takes 1x for a woman to get pregnant and then, that's it.
Now it becomes a question of will she find some way to abort the baby?
Give it up for adoption?
Or what?
And one thing that has often times brought My Mother to tears is the fact that no matter what she did, or? How she did it.

I've never raised My Hand to Her nor ever Laid Hands on Her.
No matter what she has done.
I have raised My Voice to Her, WHEN IT WAS NEEDED, and always when there is NO ROOM FOR ME TO RESPECT HER SOLELY OUT OF TITLE, because?
Wrong.
Is wrong.
Titles don't ABSOLVE ANY OF US, ESPECIALLY NOT ME, when we are doing something that WE KNOW is wrong.

Look at that?
I've typed all of this and strayed a little too far from the TBA video, or...?
Have I....?

No comments:

Post a Comment