Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Now THAT WAS JUST...!?

If there is ONE THING that is TOTALLY DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS JOB than the plantation-station!? This job I am likely to get a call WITHOUT WARNING! In THIS INSTANCE it was GREAT NEWS! As SOME OF YOU KNOW this Monday is Memorial Day and because of MY POST, the client said "We don't need Shawn to come in because we have no trucking traffic that he needs to keep control of and everybody will essentially be GONE!"

SO!?
My Supervisor attempted to get me a paid day off....
DIDN'T WORK!
>_<
So I was like FUCK IT, I'm just gone take the day off then SUCKAS! WOO-WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ay, I make enough now where I'm not STRESSED FROM LOSING A DAY, man that feels fuckin GREAT! BUT!? He was like, well it isn't fair cuz it isn't like YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG and you should get PAID FOR THE DAY.
SO!?

We talked before I left work and he was gonna check to see if Gina from the 1st shift Monday's was gonna take off or WANTED OFF for that day, cuz she'd originally wanted the day off and I believe she got DENIED. Mind you, where I'm stationed at for THIS CLIENT, ain't HER NORMAL POST ANYWAY. So she only works a few days and her MAIN POST IS ELSEWHERE FOR FAR BETTER PAY!
SO!?

He called just NOW!
Gina agreed to take the day off.
I get HOLIDAY FUCKIN PAY FOR WORKING FROM 6AM TO 2PM! So I gotta be up EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTRA EARLY ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND IT'S A FUCKIN HOLIDAY SO ALL THE PUBLIC TRANSIT IS ON HOLIDAY SCHEDULE SLOW AS SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

But at Holiday Pay Rate?!
$120 for one fuckin day.
^_^
OH YEAH I'M THERE!
But thennnnnn...?
The talking....
More talking.....
And he's just OVEREXPLAINING.
And OVER---explaining.
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND, over...
explaining.
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND,
over... EXplainING
I was now... starting to realize that while he IS A GREAT SUPERVISOR. If given the opportunity he will KEEP. TALKING. FOREVER. Thus I had to remind him that, I? Am at HOME NOW. And Our Conversation has gone on for TWENTY. MINUTES. TWENTY MINUTES! Where he has created NEW WAYS AND MEANS TO TELL ME THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND, FINALLY I HAD TO NICELY SAY;
And!?
And now order has been restored.


No comments:

Post a Comment