Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lotta Stuff Going on, ON THE FAMILY FRONT!

1) Cousin Reema has been located.
2) More New Orleans Relatives have been located.
3) My Godson graduated high school YESTERDAY!
4) My Nephew LOOKS JUST LIKE ME WHEN I WAS A BOY!

It is difficult though to talk to My Mother. Just spoke with her just now and I swear my blood pressure started going up as we talked. But we're going to all get together next weekend to go and see Reema who has been missing for a long time and My Mother tried to gain custody of her when I was in high school.

Haven't even posted a post about my Godson graduating because My Sworn Brother Chris had to SNEAK ME PHOTOS of the graduation to keep My Sister-in-Law from freaking out and coming after me! Chris always appreciates the fact that I don't respond to when she explodes over the fact that not just My Godson but all of THEIR CHILDREN ARE MY GODCHILDREN and she knows from the years I used to support Her and Them being a couple when people were SORELY AGAINST IT.
-_-
She's NOT HAPPY that all of these children ESPECIALLY MY OWN, have grown up without getting the chance to KNOW ME. And of course I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT MYSELF. And that is why I am FINALLY going to put an END to all of this CRAP! I'll barely make it back to him before his 16th birthday.
16 years.
Ugh...
16 years.
Someone who was raised to be bitter and angry wouldn't have been able to endure this kind of nightmarish hell on earth. When I sit down with My Son, and we talk. I'll know then what I need to do next in regards to his fool-ass mother. But if he ASKS ME, to be lenient on Her....?

Then so be it....
And I know that is what Noni is banking on......


No comments:

Post a Comment