Thursday, May 19, 2016

GET UP!!!!! Stereo Mcs - Connected

GREAT MORNING! 
FROM PHILADELPHIA!
HERE YOU GO STACEY! HAVE A GREAT DAY! 
Because I know that I am!
And for those who sent me emails while I was asleep, some of you ARE RIGHT!
Yes I know what to do and HOW TO DO IT
To get Stacey back!
And so does Stacey, but this isn't about me getting up and going over there to see her without warning.
This is about ME, DOING WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING! And not breaking stride WITH THAT! And what that is, is EXACTLY WHAT MY PROFILE SAYS! This is about ME. REGAINING MY SON!
REGAINING HIS TRUST AND FAITH THAT HE HAS A FATHER THAT DIDN'T JUST RUN OFF AND ABANDON HIM TO WHATEVER, FOR WHATEVER REASON!

REGAINING MY RESPECTABILITY!
AND SHOWING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT QUIT!
BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLES DECIDE THAT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FORCE YOU TO DO WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO, THEN THEY'RE GONNA THROW SHADE, SLOP SHIT AND CRAP! INTO YOUR LIFE ON PURPOSE, BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKIN SELFISH AND SELF-DESTRUCTIVE!

I am not leaving SHIT!
IN GOD'S HANDS!
BECAUSE GOD GAVE ME HANDS AND A BRAIN TO FIGURE SHIT OUT AND FIX WHATEVER HAS GONE FUCKIN WRONG IN MY LIFE! 

Not sit around like some fuckin COWARD! DUMPING LIFE'S CHALLENGES ONTO GOD WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO PROVE MY WORTHINESS TO EARN THE RIGHT INTO WHATEVER AFTERLIFE I BELIEVE IN, BY SOLVING SITUATIONS! NOT SITTING ON MY ASS AND THINKING I'M SLICK AND MAKING EXCUSES! Then USING GOD AS THE EXCUSE WHEN MY NON-ACTIVE ASS DIDN'T FIX THE SITUATION OR DIDN'T GET A POSITIVE RESULT IN THE END!

"Oh well, I guess shit didn't work out cuz God didn't want that for me." whu, what the fuck? What kind of cowardly fuckin bullshit ass, EXCUSE! IS THAT!? And I'll tell you what it is, it is the silly, childish, mantra of people today. Talk shit. Talk about God, like she needs to hear YOUR BULLSHIT! Like you're gonna TRICK, GOD! HAHAHAHAHAH, people can do some shit where they show that they honestly don't believe in any of the crap they're talking about or typing about. I literally just woke up JUST NOW without warning and I was like "Some----thing...? Has just happened. Check my inbox." and no, it wasn't anything from Stacey. It was something far more interesting where, I'm not interested in childish fantasies and foolishness. 

I am where I am because of my own planning and hard work. I am where I am because of my successfully going in to that Wendy's and working My Ass Off even when that asshole was fuckin around with my fuckin hours on purpose. I still get 20 emails PER DAY, from potential job opportunities. Because when I was at the plantation-station, I had to fuckin keep sending emails and keep going to job interviews, I even BRAGGED ABOUT how I had a new job and then I saw once again. It is OKAY for Whites to COMMIT CRIMES, WHITE COLLAR CRIMES! And now, the Law, doesn't DO SHIT TO THEM! 
But!? 
Now Myself and all the other Black People who were counting on that CENTER CITY JOB! ARE FUCKIN ASS OUT!

While the White PHONY RICH-MAN, gets to KEEP HIS FUCKIN FREEDOM AND SLINK BACK TO THE SUBURBS WHILE HE SHOULD BE ON HIS WAY TO A HEARING AND FACING JAIL TIME FOR HIS WHITE COLLAR CRIMES AND FRAUD AND INSIDER FUCKIN TRADER! While some of you FOOLS! Are talking about God gone FIX IT! Yeah, you keep sitting there and saying that SILLY SHIT to yourselves, till REALITY FIXES YOUR FUCKIN ASS!

And the caps are there because I want some of you to jump to whatever conclusions you wish! Because I'm sick of the TD Jakes and Creflo Dollars and LAZY BITCHES-N-BASTARDS WHO USE GOD AS THEIR FUCKIN EXCUSE TO EITHER DO NOTHING! OR SCAM FUCKIN PEOPLE!
DIRT-BAGS!

Don't send me fuckin emails talking that EMPTY. 
HOLLOW!
GOD GONE FIX IT SHIT, COWARDS!
Black Americans have become full-time God Gone Fix-it FOOLS! And that's why we're being MURDERED IN THE STREET ON ALL FRONTS! BY FUCK-UPS INTERNALLY AND EVERYBODY ELSE EXTERNALLY! Because everyone with a brain knows that;
God Helps those...
Who Help.
THEMSELVES.....

No comments:

Post a Comment