Thursday, May 19, 2016

I'll Be Back Late Today, Microns Pens Replacement!

It is nearly 4:30am EST. I don't like being awakened by foolish messages telling me about silly nonsensical, shit! But now that I know how some of you are, you now have your theory verified about me. I don't sit around and PRAY ON IT! I prey on it all right, exactly as you see it spelled! Thank GOD I wasn't this fuckin stupid when I was growing up, I wouldn't be typing this right now because I would've killed myself. I'd a quit before I could even get started.

Today I am going to finish Fatima Maxwell, where even Rob was like "You got A LOTTA CHARACTERS MAN, WOW!? This is another book character!?" and I was like "Yes." and he asked me "Do these, so you have STORIES ALREADY with these people in them!?" and I immediately told him "Yes I do. I already have 200+ pages of new stories done. My main thing now is to replace my Word Program and type them up. Then I need to pay for an editor and then convert them to eBook format and take some straight to Williams Works while I'm finally going to use my Amazon account and sell from there too."

And he was like "You seem to have a game plan and layout and all of that already in mind."
"OH YEAH!" ^_^ "And I already know where to advertise too! It's all about me simply coming in here and doing This Job while also DOING MY JOB for Williams Works."

So today I need to replace my Micron Pens, because I've dogged them out all ready! My 005 is shot to shit, had to throw it out yesterday. My 02 got destroyed when I had to re-ink the metallic gold areas for the Byron Maxwell pic, so I had to throw that out. My 01 and 03 are on THEIR LAST LEGS and the 05 and 08 have become dull. That doesn't even include that I need to replace Prismacolor markers too!

So instead of coming straight home I have to stop in town and buy art supplies. It would be nice if My Son and I could be doing this together. Some of you take for granted the fact that You Have Your Children. I would strongly suggest that you do not.


No comments:

Post a Comment