Wednesday, May 25, 2016

5-21-2016: TBA After Hours - Getting Everyone They Can

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
All right I'm showered dressed and READY TO ROLL! 
I've been listening to THE LATEST TBA BROADCAST!
Gonna post TWO OF THEM RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO!
Because I need to get in early.

The things in THIS PARTICULAR broadcast ARE CRITICAL and part of what I worry about with Shawn. I don't know WHO HE IS HANGING AROUND NOR WHAT NONI HAS TAUGHT HIM. She continues to SIT THERE and NOT RETURN CALLS. Continues to SIT THERE and NOT FOLLOW UP WITH ME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. 

Meanwhile?
The last time we talk, which is now 3 years ago, she was having SERIOUS PROBLEMS KEEPING UP WITH AND CONTROLLING, Shawn, which is NOT. SURPRISING.
She could BARELY KEEP UP WITH HIM when he A BABY.
I try not to get worked up to the point of stressing myself out, because he was already running circles around her when we were together and she'd admitted that she couldn't keep up now that he was 12!

Here is the video;


No comments:

Post a Comment