Friday, May 27, 2016

Woke Up and Wrote 4 Pages!

Literally just woke up, grabbed my black book of ideas that I keep on my table next to my bed and started writing! Got 4-pages done! I'm going back to bed and I see you are still here Stacey. Then I don't wanna hear any excuses later on about how could I do x-y-z or why did I do a-b-c. And NO PEOPLE, that isn't meant as a threat. That is meant as a, don't waste time playing stupid with me when the time comes and there is no place to run and hide on her part, that is what that is meant by. We see this cliched crap way too much of The Woman, playing the role and playing stupid "Well!? Why you here, whutchu doin here now!?"

And it is nothing more than a tired "formality" where The Woman is pretending like she doesn't know that she's been doing shit to intentionally get a response from The Man and now when that response comes then it becomes "I don't know why he be havin done that shit!? I just don't be knowin why!?"
-_-
Which of course is the worst lie ever.
And is annoying.

EITHER WAY!?
Needed to get THAT OUTTA THE WAY!
Disclaimer, DONE!
And back to BED.
I.
Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment